The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What has happened to the site clock?

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

What has happened to the site clock? Empty What has happened to the site clock?

Post by Auld Nick Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Gremlins on the Livi Room clock....I am typing this at 1047 PM on Wednesday 29th October...but have a look at the time the site says I posted....the wee clock at the bottom right seems to be in the vicinity of the Japan or somewhere like that
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

What has happened to the site clock? Empty Re: What has happened to the site clock?

Post by LiviLion Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:06 am

Bertie Bassett wrote:Gremlins on the Livi Room clock....I am typing this at 1047 PM on Wednesday 29th October...but have a look at the time the site says I posted....the wee clock at the bottom right seems to be in the vicinity of the Japan or somewhere like that

If you go to 'Edit Profile' and scroll down a bit you'll see the option to change the time zone, mine was on Port Moresby for some reason...
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

What has happened to the site clock? Empty Re: What has happened to the site clock?

Post by Auld Nick Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:01 pm

ITY Very Happy
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:25 pm

The clocks going back appear to have caused this for some reason. I answered LiviCub's original query in the "Welcome to the Livi Room" thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am