The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Which players from the first team do you rate highly?

EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Which players from the first team do you rate highly? Empty Which players from the first team do you rate highly?

Post by EdinburghLivi Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Very small list for me.

Jamieson, Talbot (just), O'Brien, Keaghan Jacobs and Mullen.

I'm glad to hear there may be up to 7 additions as the current crop do not inspire confidence in me.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Which players from the first team do you rate highly? Empty Re: Which players from the first team do you rate highly?

Post by Liviforever Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:07 pm

DJ: Happy enough with how he's doing but reckon he'll keep improving as he's still really young for a keeper.

Talbot: Needs to cut out the mad tackles as they let him and the team down but does a good job.

O'Brien: Looked jaded by the end of the season but on his day he's influencial in getting the ball out of defence and has a good eye for a long pass.

Keaghan: Best player at Livi now and really pleased we managed to hold onto him.

Mullen: Showed real potential last season and can see him leading the line in our next again season banging in 15+ goals, still should be good enough to bag around 10 goals this season though.

Dycey: If he's in the centre he'll do a decent job, has shown a lot of improvement in the team since his loan spell.

Mensing: Ok he gets torn apart at times but his experience and ability to defend anything fired right down the middle gives us a strength in an area we had a real weakness.
    spiggle
    spiggle

Which players from the first team do you rate highly? Empty Re: Which players from the first team do you rate highly?

Post by spiggle Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:38 pm

I reckon DJ is the best keeper we've had in a while.

Fordyce looks to be a solid young Centre Half if he settles down.

Mullen has the potential to be a good striker and I hope we sign an experienced head to help him through games.

Keaghan has the potential to be outstanding but I think we need him more on the wing than in central midfield.

I still say that Talbot is the best left back in the league if he keeps his discipline.

The rest are meh and tbh we need freshening up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 pm