The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Smithy
Durnford
LiviCub
Auld Nick
8 posters

Hearts v Livi

Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Hearts v Livi - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearts v Livi

Post by Lexi Collector Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:53 pm

Liviforever wrote:Was fun humping them 4 times in our first season in the SPL. Tbf some of them were in the Granary (or whatever it was called then) post match and were decent to us, giving us praise on how well we played and said it was unexpected. A few teams underestimated us that season.

Most fans you meet at games away from home in the ground or in a pub are ok, with the exception of Dunfermline I've not had a bad experience at any away games in the lower league (didn't go to Ibrox). Fans on forums tend to be different though, I've met some who were totally different in person, sitting in their own house posting brings the worst out in them, a bit like driving really.

I tend to hear a few sly and bitter comments at away games, it was especially bad in the 3rd/2nd division, but most of them were a bunch of inbred yokels. I tend not to speak to fans of other teams at games, but the soundest I've encountered would be Dundee. Cringe like mad whenever I hear anti-Dundee patter at Livi games, easily one of the sounder teams in Scotland.

LiviCub has it spot on though, Hearts are a bunch of arseholes. Jamtwats is a good bit of patter, I'm nicking that.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:28 pm

That's cause you're sly & bitter so you pick up on these things Laughing Razz
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:That's cause you're sly & bitter so you pick up on these things Laughing Razz

Maybe not so sly these days, but I am quite a sad bitter individual Bertie, you got that right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:41 pm