The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Durnford
Auld Nick
LiviLion
orco
Smithy
fanfromday1
Lexi Collector
Liviforever
Contemporary
LiviCub
14 posters

Livi v Raith

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Livi v Raith - Page 3 Empty Re: Livi v Raith

Post by Liviforever Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Should be wanting to impress enough to get a move to a bigger team than us though, one that will pay him more money than we'll be giving him. That and professional pride but the former pays the mortgage and day to day expenses.
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:24 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:Last season Cole was playing for a contract offer. He got one. No need to impress anymore.

Got it in one, Cole is a con man and should be nowhere near the team.

Rangers got rid
    Morton got rid

We made him captain, a total joke of a decision.
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Liviforever wrote:Should be wanting to impress enough to get a move to a bigger team than us though, one that will pay him more money than we'll be giving him. That and professional pride but the former pays the mortgage and day to day expenses.
    I don't think the guy has any professional pride, that's the problem.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:36 pm

All Darren Cole is interested in is; Instagram, reality TV, booze and burds.

He's a total wank: surplus to requirements. Should be stripped of captaincy, how he has the arm band is beyond me.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:08 pm

[quote="Achilles"]
    Liviforever wrote:Thats why my reaction has been different to others on here, which I can accept, but for people like Durnford to come on and slam a group of fans for expressing how they feel is everything wrong with this support. Running home to a keyboard to slate fans for having a say.

Actually sonny I wasn't running home to my computer; if you'd had the balls to do the booing near me you'd have known exactly how I felt about it there and then.

I've been going to football since the late sixties and have seen all ways of people supporting their team but booing your own players can only have a negative impact on the player in question and the rest of the team. As far as I am concerned this is not support and those doing it cannot claim the right to call themselves fans of the club in question.

Durnford

Post by Durnford Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:All Darren Cole is interested in is; Instagram, reality TV, booze and burds.

He's a total wank: surplus to requirements. Should be stripped of captaincy, how he has the arm band is beyond me.

Cant comment on the first part of your post but the second part does seem to be somewhat accurate.
    AMF

Post by AMF Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:21 pm

Durnford wrote:
    Achilles wrote:
    Liviforever wrote:Thats why my reaction has been different to others on here, which I can accept, but for people like Durnford to come on and slam a group of fans for expressing how they feel is everything wrong with this support. Running home to a keyboard to slate fans for having a say.

Actually sonny I wasn't running home to my computer; if you'd had the balls to do the booing near me you'd have known exactly how I felt about it there and then.

I've been going to football since the late sixties and have seen all ways of people supporting their team but booing your own players can only have a negative impact on the player in question and the rest of the team. As far as I am concerned this is not support and those doing it cannot claim the right to call themselves fans of the club in question.

Sonny? Sounds like fighting talk.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Play nice boys. We all want the same thing.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:10 pm

orco wrote:Play nice boys. We all want the same thing.

A fish supper?
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:
    orco wrote:Play nice boys. We all want the same thing.

A fish supper?

Wouldn't say no. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:58 am