The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Durnford
Afro
EdinburghLivi
LiviLion
LiviCub
Achilles
Auld Nick
Liviforever
12 posters

Dumbarton v Livi

Troy

Dumbarton v Livi - Page 2 Empty Re: Dumbarton v Livi

Post by Troy Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:04 pm

Bertie. i genuinly dont know who these so called supporters are.They have never been in my company before or after any match home or away.Ive an idea they are the remnants of the so called livi ultras who used to give decent and vocifouros support to the team but today they severly let themselves and the club down.Its bad enough that we find ourselves in a precerious position in the league but to have this put upon us aswell.Yes our crowds are down but we dont need the support of these mindless morons.I sincerely hope they are weeded out!,
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:44 pm

Totally agree T. As I said if you can identify them (i.e. Recognise them) then knowing them is immaterial, if you can't (and I accept what you are saying) then I sincerely hope someone else can.
    phantoms-livi-lass
    phantoms-livi-lass

Post by phantoms-livi-lass Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:31 am

Bertie Bassett wrote:Totally agree T. As I said if you can identify them (i.e. Recognise them) then knowing them is immaterial, if you can't (and I accept what you are saying) then I sincerely hope someone else can.
    Embarassed Shocked
    No offense but we don't have massive number of fans. Especially travelling to away games. Of course they can be identified. It is not like looking for a needle in a haystack, although I do believe that most of them are wee pricks, but that's just my personal opinion.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:06 am

No offence taken pll; I wholeheartedly agree with you as someone who wasn't there I'm trying to encourage those who were to do the right thing.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:22 pm

Big stushie on the Livi FB with the parents trying to defend the lad who's accused of throwing borvil over someone and him and his mates also being accused of the racial abuse shouted at Cole. So hopefully the club will take all the names and act accordingly.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:26 pm

Good god weve even made it onto Sky Sports News because of this.Total embarresment for them and the club.For gods sake do us all a favour and piss off and dont come back.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:37 pm

Docherty scored direct from a corner against Alloa, then hit the post from a corner which they scored from in our game in Dec, yet we didn't have a player on the back post for the corner he scored from yesterday, why?

Apart from that could he start putting players in their proper positions where they'll play at their best, Buchanan on the wing and White in midfield isn't working, and although I like Mullen he is too lightweight to be our main striker on his own through the centre, fair enough experimenting with this against Sevco, Falkirk or Hibs, but outside of them we should be two up front (Buchanan/White) and playing on the front foot to score goals. Kakay looks like he'll get up the wing and get balls into the box so we need two strikers in there to get on to his cross/pass.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm