The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Nitro Circus

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Nitro Circus Empty Nitro Circus

Post by Liviforever Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Anyone go to this last night down at the stadium?

Was something different and a bit unusual for me so I got tickets for it, really enjoyed it.

Was a roaster of a day too which made a change from us freezing our behinds off watching Livi down there over the winter months. Alcohol sold in the serveries too, two things I wouldn't mind seeing happening in Scottish football, able to enjoy a beer inside the stadium watching a game in lovely warm sunshine.
    Achilles
    Achilles

Nitro Circus Empty Re: Nitro Circus

Post by Achilles Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Didn't go but seen it all get set up before I hit the gym. What was the crowd like?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:01 pm

The East stand was pretty full, a lot more there than we get in the West stand anyway. Some noise from the big speakers and revving up of motorbike engines, not used to that noise down at the stadium. Took ages to get out of the carpark.

They made a killing selling their £25 Nitro Circus baseball hats, folk were caught out by the strong sunshine and getting burnt so were buying them.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:10 pm

LF not having a go at you because you support Livi but unbelievable that people would rather go to this shite than watch their local football team. This country.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:46 pm

Different strokes for different folks Lexi.

Football isn't everyone's cup of tea, it Is also a one off kind of event down at the stadium, doubt you'd get big crowds every week if it was on.

We could do a thread on the subject of us not getting decent crowds, it goes a lot deeper than people choosing to watch motorbikes going up ramps rather than football. A lot of the problems lies with the mess our football club gets itself into off field.

Thought it was pretty cool seeing guys doing double backward summersaults on the back of a motorbike and other mental tricks. The big 50 foot ramp the guys came down on canoes, chairs, skateboards, bikes, a snowboard, and even a guy in a wheelchair was entertaining too.

Good to see the stadium being used for this though, should get some concerts and other similar stuff renting the stadium out more often if it gets us added income. Hopefully if this new company gets off the ground and they get the stadium off the Council they'll do that and it helps the football.
    cptn_hooch
    cptn_hooch

Post by cptn_hooch Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Liviforever wrote:Different strokes for different folks Lexi.

Football isn't everyone's cup of tea, it Is also a one off kind of event down at the stadium, doubt you'd get big crowds every week if it was on.

We could do a thread on the subject of us not getting decent crowds, it goes a lot deeper than people choosing to watch motorbikes going up ramps rather than football. A lot of the problems lies with the mess our football club gets itself into off field.

Thought it was pretty cool seeing guys doing double backward summersaults on the back of a motorbike and other mental tricks. The big 50 foot ramp the guys came down on canoes, chairs, skateboards, bikes, a snowboard, and even a guy in a wheelchair was entertaining too.

Good to see the stadium being used for this though, should get some concerts and other similar stuff renting the stadium out more often if it gets us added income. Hopefully if this new company gets off the ground and they get the stadium off the Council they'll do that and it helps the football.

Was is Aaron Fotheringham? I was gutted I couldn't make it, sounded like a good night. What kind of lineup did they bring in terms of performers?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Dunno  hooch, they just called him wheelie or wheels. Laughing

It's the first time I've been to anything like this so I have no idea who's who in this kind of thing. Seen it on the telly but wasn't paying attention to folks names. I'm a big help eh. lol!

I think the guy in the wheelchair has spina bifida, my wife was on their website after the show reading reviews. They also had a tour in America which was a bigger show and some folk on the website were complaining that the European tour wasn't as big. I enjoyed it though so didn't bother me, the Nitro Circus purists are prob more picky about it than me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 pm