The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Mansour & Antell

EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Mansour & Antell  Empty Mansour & Antell

Post by EdinburghLivi Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Mansour appears to have disappeared from the official site and I'm concerned we may have signed Antell as backup due to Walker's injury. Would we not be better off playing the youth goalkeeper Taylor rather than a player who was a laughing stock at this level, last season?
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Mansour & Antell  Empty Re: Mansour & Antell

Post by LiviLion Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Mansour has left, even though when he joined the site had it as a 1 year deal rather than just 6 months. If we do sign Antell I hope it's only for 1 or 2 months until Walker's back, though I agree we should just put the youth 'keeper on the bench; can't be that much worse than Antell, and we'd only need him if DJ was injured or sent off.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:18 pm

We've done it in seasons gone by where we've had to youth keepers on the bench just like the majority of Lower league teams eg Jamieson, McDowell, Hurst.

Regardless of how much Antell is earning (if he has signed), the wages could've gone towards a different area of the squad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm