The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Mikey Miller

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Mikey Miller Empty Mikey Miller

Post by Liviforever Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:53 pm

I see Mikey Miller's injury is a bad one and he may be out for the rest of the season with a medial ligament injury, hopefully it isn't as bad as they're thinking and he's back playing soon.

Squad wise we've got a few players covering that position, and it even gives both Mullin and Cadden a chance of starting as we usually only go with one of them. Watt & Sinclair have been used sparingly, maybe gives them a chance of getting into our starting 11. Though Pittman and Byrne played well against Airdrie and DeVita will prob still be ahead of them too.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Mikey Miller Empty Re: Mikey Miller

Post by Auld Nick Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:58 pm

Nasty. For me he has been very consistent this season but has dropped in standard a little recently. Ligament injuries are nasty though.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:14 pm

He scored with a mean free kick a couple of games ago. Neutral
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:28 am

I'm fairly confident Shaun Byrne will be able to step in successfully. Quite a tidy player, he's a bit better technically than Miller and can put in the miles when required. I'm sure Jordan Sinclair hasn't even been on the bench recently so he's either injured or getting punted in January.
    cptn_hooch
    cptn_hooch

Post by cptn_hooch Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:29 pm

I still reckon Shaun Byrne is a better player than Miller and will slot straight into the team although I can't fault Miller's contribution to the season so far and hope for a speedy recovery. It's a great situation to be in with a player of Byrne's quality able to step into the team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content