The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Merchandise opportunity

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Merchandise opportunity Empty Merchandise opportunity

Post by Auld Nick Tue May 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Here’s a thought... somebody mentioned a dvd to commemorate the season but how about the club speaking to BTSport - producing a blu Ray & DVD of all four play off games & selling them in the club shop. It could have all the preamble, analysis & interviews along with the each match in full & the after match bits as well.

Could also have an intro speaking to Hoppy about the targets set at the start of the season & how/if that was revamped as the season progressed.

Could be a nice little earner.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Merchandise opportunity Empty Re: Merchandise opportunity

Post by Liviforever Tue May 22, 2018 8:54 pm

Yep should def do something anyway, bound to have a lot of interest going by the amount of fans that came to our last 3 games. Incl plenty of fans shots too, everyone likes picking themselves out in the crowd. Laughing
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Tue May 22, 2018 10:07 pm

Speaking of which, me and my lad were right there on screen just after Lee Miller got subbed on Sunday. My Pars pal texted me to tell me & one of my son’s mates sent him a screen shot & one of my work mates had something similar on his phone.

Still have both Thistle games recorded to watch... so I can watch out for my starring moment. Laughing
    Me & the Mrs were the only 2 in shot at a Murrayfield Racers match that was televised back in the late 80’s - I must be a natural lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 am