The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Thought for the day/week

Durnford

Thought for the day/week Empty Thought for the day/week

Post by Durnford Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 am

Was interested to read this:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jermain-defoe-wont-clue-rangers-13867642

And was wondering if the rangers suffer any injuries on Cowdenbeath's tattie field; who will he blame this time. He wasted no time in blaming artificial pitches - well Cowden's one is about as natural as the fields at Bannockburn and we all know how that ended.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Thought for the day/week Empty Re: Thought for the day/week

Post by Liviforever Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Morelos is nowhere near the top scorer in Scotland, typical hun discounting anything outside of Sevco.

Only interest I have in this game is seeing if Hardie is in their squad, if he isn't then it fills me with hope that he'll be playing for us on Sunday against Hearts.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Swings and roundabouts about this one - if Morelos gets injured then he may not be fit for the visit on 27th

HOWEVER

If the rangers do get a striker injured they may be less likely to send a striker out on loan (unless they sign another one which, if you believe paper talk, they're about to do).

Finally - just realised the visit of the rangers on Sunday 27 is set for a 4pm kick-off???? When will they ever learn; maybe five hours dedicated boozing time before the game - I hope the East Stand linesman has access to a crash helmet and body armour. 5000 pi55ed up huns? Oh joy!
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:14 pm

And the game is postponed due to a frozen pitch. My thought for today is, should've had a plastic pitch. Greggy

We've got Ryan Hardie back so I don't give a feck. Cool
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:08 pm

Yeah, how typical that top tier sides take a “winter break” when it is traditionally mild in this country & return with the coldest temps of the winter so far about to hit. First game involving a top tier side is then postponed...admittedly at a lower league side’s ground but if the cup had been scheduled for the 1st weekend in January as it used to be, I’m pretty sure it would have been played.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:30 am