The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Jordan White (Championship Top Goal Scorer)

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Jordan White (Championship Top Goal Scorer) Empty Jordan White (Championship Top Goal Scorer)

Post by Liviforever Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Top of the goal scorers in the Championship on 5 goals. cheers
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Jordan White (Championship Top Goal Scorer) Empty Re: Jordan White (Championship Top Goal Scorer)

Post by EdinburghLivi Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Congrats to the Falkirk fan correctly predicting he'd score 5 goals this season.
    Smithy
    Smithy

Jordan White (Championship Top Goal Scorer) Empty Re: Jordan White (Championship Top Goal Scorer)

Post by Smithy Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:27 am

have to say well done to the big chap and well done to the manager for having a look at him and bringing him in.

I read an article in the Sun this morning where McGlynn looked at White when he was at Stirling Albion and wasnt sure but brought him into training and was delighted with his attitude and workrate.

Made me have a wee look at Whites wiki page and it certainly makes me feel we have the real deal with this lad. Won Player and players player of year and was top goalscorer for Stirling in the two seasons he was there. Played 77 times for them scored 38 goals add that to his stats with us and you get an impressive stat of in the last two years White has played 87 games and scored 45 goals
    WOW.

So lets enjoy while he is here and once again well done Mr McGlynn in bringing him in to have a look.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:41 pm

One thing I have to praise for White is that he'll commit for any ball all day long which is a great attribute to have. We have had strikers before who won't shift their arse out of the final third all game but White will always go for the 2nd, 3rd, even 4th ball. Great wee poacher as well which is what we've been lacking for a while.

Clearly he's taking the opportunity of full-time football with both hands and is getting rewarded for it. Hope he keeps it up and continues increasing his tally.
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:53 am

LiviCub wrote:One thing I have to praise for White is that he'll commit for any ball all day long which is a great attribute to have. We have had strikers before who won't shift their arse out of the final third all game but White will always go for the 2nd, 3rd, even 4th ball. Great wee poacher as well which is what we've been lacking for a while.

Clearly he's taking the opportunity of full-time football with both hands and is getting rewarded for it. Hope he keeps it up and continues increasing his tally.
    I agree his work rate has been impressive and its rubbing off right through the team. He does not hide even if he misses a chance and I'm sure he will score a few more as the season unfolds. Great signing by the manager.
    cptn_hooch
    cptn_hooch

Post by cptn_hooch Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:05 pm

it's fantastic to hear positivity around the club these days. Top goalscorers, exciting players, decent results, great cup run...long may it continue and long may Jordan White keep banging em in!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 pm