The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Afro
mozam76
EdinburghLivi
Smithy
Auld Nick
LiviLion
Lexi Collector
Liviforever
12 posters

Hearts v Livi

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Hearts v Livi Empty Hearts v Livi

Post by Liviforever Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Toughest league game yet, would be delighted with a point here but can't see it.

Hippolyte seems to be getting more and more time in games, wonder if he'll start or come on early 2nd half, think we need any goal threat we have right from the start to give us a chance of getting something, it'll be too late introducing him if we're a couple of goals down.

Defensively we're still giving away soft goals from set pieces, lets get this sorted. That and our deliveries are our two biggest faults that need improved.

Bit negative focussing on our weaknesses but after 2 defeats back to back you tend to look at these things more. Mon Livi get stuck into them and cause a surprise upset
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Hearts v Livi Empty Re: Hearts v Livi

Post by Lexi Collector Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Cunts, this lot. A repeat of the game at Almondvale would be fucking magic.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Anyone know ticket prices? Not heard anything from our mob, only been told about hospitality packages for the game against the tribute act.
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:Anyone know ticket prices? Not heard anything from our mob, only been told about hospitality packages for the game against the tribute act.

£23 for an adult, for a game that's on TV anyway...
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:08 pm

LiviLion wrote:
    Lexi Collector wrote:Anyone know ticket prices? Not heard anything from our mob, only been told about hospitality packages for the game against the tribute act.

£23 for an adult, for a game that's on TV anyway...

That's fucking scandalous for this level. Thieving bastards.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Revenge methinks for the marauding maroons;

Hearts 3 Livi 1

FG 13 mins
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Just looked at our stats on the OS; apart from White, Gallagher and Mullen are the only players to score a goal in the league* and both of them are out of the team just now. Really need to be scoring goals from the midfield and our other strikers will have to start chipping in too. Basically if White is marked out the game we're knackered.

As much as I loath going against us I can't see us getting anything away on Sun, 3-1 Hearts. FG 15 mins.

*Dycey scored against Alloa, the OS needs updated.
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:14 pm

Got my ticket earlier, not actually too sure why considering it's £23, on TV, and we'll probably get destroyed as well...

4-0 Hearts, FG 18 mins.
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:13 am

Hearts are the only unbeaten team in the spfl this season so far, a run which will come to an end sometime.

2-1 LIVI first goal11 mins
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:52 am

3-0 Hearts. FG 10 mins.
    mozam76
    mozam76

Post by mozam76 Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:07 am

I fancy them to do a number on us unfortunately. 4-0, first goal on 12 mins.
    Afro
    Afro

Post by Afro Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Does McGlynn not have any faith in the younger players? Punting Kyle to LB and moving Keaghan to RB after Talbot's injury when Rutherford is on the bench. Bizarre.
    Edward snowdon

Post by Edward snowdon Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Both are wingbacks are midfielders and we have four strikers on the pitch ! Not bizarre mglynn is clueless Rutherford played first two cup games start of the season and we won them both crazy and i fear a poor scoreline today we desperately need Gallacher back
    cptn_hooch
    cptn_hooch

Post by cptn_hooch Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:56 pm

this is embarrassing, we look like an amateur team (apologies if i offend any amateur teams) McGlynn needs to sort out the pish poor passing! Plus had it not been for the wee close up when it introduced the half time feature I wouldn't have known White was on the park

At the end of the day it was GARBAGE
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Afro wrote:Does McGlynn not have any faith in the younger players? Punting Kyle to LB and moving Keaghan to RB after Talbot's injury when Rutherford is on the bench. Bizarre.

Going by our starting 11, no. Burchill being started shows what he thinks of Mullen. Mullen's energy may at least have given Hearts a bit of trouble in midfield as they went through us very easily.

Quite frankly that was embarrassing having that on tv for everyone to see, the players wages should be docked to pay the fans back their money for having to watch that pish.

mozam76
    mozam76

Post by mozam76 Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Hearts will barely have an easier game for the rest of the season. The players looked in awe of their opponents throughout - and some rank rotten mistakes in there too; no idea what O'Brien was thinking at the third goal.

All in all - shite, just really shite.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:36 pm

mozam76 wrote:Hearts will barely have an easier game for the rest of the season. The players looked in awe of their opponents throughout - and some rank rotten mistakes in there too; no idea what O'Brien was thinking at the third goal.

All in all - shite, just really shite.

I dread to think what they'll be like playing at Ibrox in front of 30,000 fans.

Really let themselves down as well as the Livi fans paying to watch it. Looked like they were beaten before kicking a ball. I've never seen such a poor performance played with no Heart (forgive the pun). I've been to Parkheid for a few 5-0 gubbings but even they were played with some fight by the Livi players.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Still think it's been a good start to the season, lads? Can't say I'm surprised that this mob have been outed as the shitebags they are. Can spot a rubbish side a mile off, even of it's my own.
    Livi2IDie

Post by Livi2IDie Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Pish defense worst defensive I've seen in years, Midfield was dreadful nothing at all, Hippo was anonymous, I feel sorry for White always puts in a shift, top goalscorer and fuck all service two weeks running!!
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Livi2IDie wrote:Pish defense worst defensive I've seen in years, Midfield was dreadful nothing at all, Hippo was anonymous, I feel sorry for White always puts in a shift, top goalscorer and fuck all service two weeks running!!  

Yep, all we did for most of the match was hit balls towards Hearts defenders, not giving White a chance to get on anything.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:Still think it's been a good start to the season, lads? Can't say I'm surprised that this mob have been outed as the shitebags they are. Can spot a rubbish side a mile off, even of it's my own.

Again, did you actually think we'd beat them, or The rangers next week.

Piss poor performance though and I think the players let themselves down, they looked frightened of Hearts and didn't give it a go at all.

Can't defend that performance but still stick by what I've already said in response to your negativity towards the team and season so far. This is the first game I've seen us totally outplayed, though much of that was down to the players attitude before a ball was kicked. Can't see us getting anything next week either but hoping for a response to this performance and giving a better account of themselves.

I see no reason to think any other team outside the top 2 is beyond beating, looking for something out of the Falkirk game (whenever the postponed game will be played) and getting 3 points from our home game against Hibs. If we don't get more points in the 2nd quarter than we did in the 1st i'll be disappointed.

Last edited by Liviforever on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Yet to see any of the goals but to hear that McGlynn shifted Kyle to LB and Keaghan to RB is a shambolic decision as well as starting Burchill ahead of Mullen. If I was Rutherford or Mullen I would just pack it in.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:Still think it's been a good start to the season, lads? Can't say I'm surprised that this mob have been outed as the shitebags they are. Can spot a rubbish side a mile off, even of it's my own.

We were poor against Raith, by all accounts did well against Aberdeen for an hour & frankly should have been charged admission today as all they did was stood & watched as Hearts played without breaking sweat. Does that make your earlier posts suddenly sensible & correct? No it doesn't. Up until the Raith game we had a 100% home record, our away record hasn't been so good; if you expected anything from today's game other than a spirited performance then you are "aff yer heid" sadly we didn't even get a spirited performance
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Nope, I expected absolutely nothing from the game today, mainly because we're a very poor side. I don't mind defending the players if they've been unlucky, or put in a decent performace, but that was absolutely unacceptable. They deserve to be hounded for that. Hoping for some kind of turnaround against the Huns next week, but this lot can't deliver the goods.
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Terrible today totally unacceptable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm