The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Livi v Perth

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Livi v Perth Empty Livi v Perth

Post by Auld Nick Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:14 pm

I know it’s a bit early but I just saw on the OCS that they are doing a community ticket giveaway for the game against St Johnstone…. Of course that will doom us to an inept performance and a failure to win as per usual on the ticket giveaway matches, so we can kiss the top 6 goodbye.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Livi v Perth Empty Re: Livi v Perth

Post by Liviforever Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:07 pm

Hopefully we get wins against St Mirren & Motherwell before this game and it wont matter what we do here.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:57 pm

Liviforever wrote:Hopefully we get wins against St Mirren & Motherwell before this game and it wont matter what we do here.

Sadly neither of those have been happy hunting grounds for us in recent times, especially Fir Park. St Mirren have been no mugs this season and Motherwell have been resurgent since we played them last.

It certainly won't be easy. Rolling Eyes
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:01 pm

Auld Nick wrote:I know it’s a bit early but I just saw on the OCS that they are doing a community ticket giveaway for the game against St Johnstone…. Of course that will doom us to an inept performance and a failure to win as per usual on the ticket giveaway matches, so we can kiss the top 6 goodbye.

4,000 been requested and 2,200 have already been collected, so looking like it'll be a big noisy kids section cheering the players on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:21 pm