The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sevco Jan Fixture Change

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Sevco Jan Fixture Change Empty Sevco Jan Fixture Change

Post by Liviforever Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:45 pm

I read our home game against Sevco has been rearranged due to them having to play their semi final cup game that day. Will be a big loss of revenue to the club if it's moved to a midweek fixture. Then again they're maybe boycotting us for our program explaining they're not Rangers anymore.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Sevco Jan Fixture Change Empty Re: Sevco Jan Fixture Change

Post by Lexi Collector Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:05 pm

I hope their fans boycott, and there isn't a single one of them in the ground.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Liviforever wrote:I read our home game against Sevco has been rearranged due to them having to play their semi final cup game that day. Will be a big loss of revenue to the club if it's moved to a midweek fixture. Then again they're maybe boycotting us for our program explaining they're not Rangers anymore.

Now there's an idea for a song.....just like the "You're not famous anymore" ditty.... "You're not Rangers anymore" that would wind up the moronic element among them even more than the program jocolor
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Wonder if the club would issue an apology to Sevco for any upset it caused their fans if we sang that.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:52 am

Liviforever wrote:Wonder if the club would issue an apology to Sevco for any upset it caused their fans if we sang that.

Why would they; its not an officially recognised document and they (The ranger) wouldn't be paying us to sing it.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:59 am

Midweek games are really rubbish however you slice them. Will probably cost us at least 1000 PATG yet we will still remain with the same policing cost.

Need to really consider putting the price up by a couple of quid to cover some of that loss.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:04 pm

Hearts brought about 4,000 to a midweek mickey mouse cup game that their manager put out a 2nd string team for them to watch, doubt Sevco will bring that many but you never know. Just wondering how many the Jambo's will bring to a Sat game, shame they're the ones looking to be going up because they've brought the most away fans to a Livi game (despite what the official att tell us).
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:10 pm

Durnford wrote:
    Liviforever wrote:Wonder if the club would issue an apology to Sevco for any upset it caused their fans if we sang that.

Why would they; its not an officially recognised document and they (The ranger) wouldn't be paying us to sing it.

I was being sarcastic because all the wee diddy clubs whore themselves for Sevco's money and bend over backwards to accommodate them. Their fans just need to make a few phone calls complaining and we'll issue an apology. I've seen Livi ST holders papped out of their seats to accommodate OF fans.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Liviforever wrote:Hearts brought about 4,000 to a midweek mickey mouse cup game that their manager put out a 2nd string team for them to watch, doubt Sevco will bring that many but you never know. Just wondering how many the Jambo's will bring to a Sat game, shame they're the ones looking to be going up because they've brought the most away fans to a Livi game (despite what the official att tell us).

Hearts travelling suppoort is night and day from their edinburgh chums and agree they brought more that the rangers - although I'm not sure how many would have turned up if they'd know they were going to be watching, to the best part, their second string.

I suspect the policing bill was considerably less as well.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Liviforever wrote: I've seen Livi ST holders papped out of their seats to accommodate OF fans.

Surely not this season? I know season ticket holders were moved from section A last season for those matches where the club chose to accomodate everyone in the West Stand.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:11 pm

Durnford wrote:
    Liviforever wrote:  I've seen Livi ST holders papped out of their seats to accommodate OF fans.

Surely not this season? I know season ticket holders were moved from section A last season for those matches where the club chose to accomodate everyone in the West Stand.
    Nope not this season, Livi fans are all in the West stand so plenty room for visiting fans in the East/South stand, or even moving into the North stand if need be.

Our directors can't help themselves when they see pound signs though and give little thought to long term implications when walking over the top of their own fans. The AS being an example this season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:31 pm