The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Spaghettihad No More

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Spaghettihad No More Empty Spaghettihad No More

Post by Auld Nick Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:41 am

The end of an era in many ways this season, our tenure of a place at the top table seems to be over and after a long association with Tony Macaroni it’s seems we will no longer be dining at his table either. I guess you could say that the good times are all in the pasta and Tony Macs has been part of a significant pizza history with our wee club.

I prefer referring to the ground as Almondvale or The ‘Vale but The Spaghettihad was a stroke of genius while we were on the rise.

The question now of course is who wants to associate their name in such a major way with the club now apparently on a downward trajectory?

So thanks to Tony Macs for their long standing support, it’s been a terrific ride during their time with us, let’s hope the good times are not consigned to the pasta.

* Apologies for the over use of food puns, I simply couldn’t resist, and as we all know resistance is fusiletile… I’ll get me coat…or should be I’ll get me Mac?

orco likes this post

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Spaghettihad No More Empty Re: Spaghettihad No More

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:01 pm

Spaghettihad No More Screen24

Ok who's going to win the sweepie on the time for the first Set Fare Taxi for Martindale shout at our next home game.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:57 pm

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:36 pm