The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Fernando Ricksen

orco
    orco

Fernando Ricksen Empty Fernando Ricksen

Post by orco Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Such sad news. I have little time for Rangers but I always had a soft spot for him. He was such a character - outrageous at times and funny at others. No one deserves such a cruel illness. He bore it with courage and raised a lot of money to help find a cure. RIP Fernando. Taken too soon.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Fernando Ricksen Empty Re: Fernando Ricksen

Post by Liviforever Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Aye horrible wasting disease.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:50 am

Yes - put something on P&B.

Such a dreadful fate for a young man and probably just as bad for his family who have to endure watching him deteriorate. Least-ways he's at peace now.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:43 am

Yep, i'm sure that's what a man had that was on the news campaigning for legalising assistant suicide, poor fellow went to Switzerland to end his life when his MND left him struggling to even swallow. Must be terrible for his family having to watch that happen to him.

Can remember Ricksen taking a wicked corner kick, always swerved it in with such pace, that's the way to take corners, nane of this floating them in pish. He was the guy that made the papers setting fireworks off in his back garden at daft o clock in the morning too, as daft as a brush off the pitch as he was on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:16 am