The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Can anyone else spot the irony in this?

Durnford

Can anyone else spot the irony in this? Empty Can anyone else spot the irony in this?

Post by Durnford Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:49 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50184955

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard has called on Uefa to investigate claims Connor Goldson and Alfredo Morelos were struck by missiles during Thursday's 1-1 Europa League draw with Porto.

"It is something we don't like to see," Gerrard said.

I know he said it was wrong but I don't actually recall him asking for a SFA investigation when the linesman was downed by a coin thrown from the crowd.... but I must have missed it obviously.

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Can anyone else spot the irony in this? Empty Re: Can anyone else spot the irony in this?

Post by Liviforever Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:47 pm

Yep, the irony will be lost on him though. Same as it is when Celtic or Sevco complain about the unfair gulf in finances between them and the bigger clubs in Europe.

Lost any respect I may have had for Gerrard when he was chucking his toys out the pram after hearing Holt say they got away with one when Dykes was caught on the ankle from Helander, in a last man challenge. Total over reaction from him, spouting all sorts of nonsense about Livi. Good that his No2 McAllister agreed with Holt though. Fantastic player, but he's a bit of a dickhead.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:16 am