The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Celtic v Livi

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Celtic v Livi Empty Celtic v Livi

Post by Liviforever Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:26 pm

If we win this one i'll just have one Livi wish left, to see us lifting the Scottish cup. Goan Livi, make it happen. cheers santa rendeer
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Celtic v Livi Empty Re: Celtic v Livi

Post by Auld Nick Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:01 pm

I’d rather stop 10 in a row Laughing
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Andrew Dallas officiating this one, goad help us.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:39 am

Hmmm.... surprised they aren’t complaining about that lol!
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:Hmmm.... surprised they aren’t complaining about that lol!

You were saying. https://videocelts.com/2019/11/blogs/latest-news/dallas-returns-to-referee-celtic-v-livingston/

It's always about religion with them, and conspiracies linked to the blue erse cheek, Dallas is just a shit referee, nothing else needs brought into it.

I like the bit about the last game having its fair share of controversy, there was nothing controversial about Christie's red card, any Celtic fan thinking that wasn't a dangerous tackle needs to take off their green tinted specs and go get some counselling to bring them back to reality. And Keaghan's challenge was in injury time, even if he was sent off for it, it would've been too late to make a difference for them, so again, nothing controversial there towards them losing to us.

If we keep another clean sheet against them they'll be accusing us of being huns, lying down to Sevco and only turning up in games against them. Laughing
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:48 pm

Ahhh... normal service resumed
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:12 am

I may jinx this, going on Saturday and haven't seen us win an away game I've been to this season. Though tbf we've only won one away game, up at Dingwall, and I've only been to 2, Falkirk 1-1 draw and Accies 2-1 defeat. Laughing

Not been to Parkheid and seen us get anything either, a few 5-1 defeats and the 3-2 defeat in the 4th min of injury time was the closest I came to seeing us get a point, bit gutted I missed last season's 0-0 draw there tbh. Would love it if we could go one better and beat them there. Mon Dykesy, give Jullien another lesson in football and bang in a few goals. bounce
    Troy

Post by Troy Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:49 pm

Family commitment means i cant attend this unfortunatly.Probably just as well as i really cant see us take anything tommorow against a formidable Celtic team coupled with a dodgy man in the middle.Of course theres no point in turning up if we feel we are already beaten and im sure Gary and Davie will have some sort of game plan to contain them.Goes without saying that any chances that may come our way albeit slim at best will have to be taken by the Lions.They will of course remember the last time we faced them and as such will want to put the record straight.Our defence is going to have to put in a helluva shift in to keep it respectable i feel.As long as we try and give a good account of ourselves il be happy and in that respect as always i wish Gary and the lads the best of luck.Once again we will need it.Do It Livi. affraid
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:28 pm

Hope we get it right up Davie Hay as he confidently predicts 'Celtic will comfortably take care of business'. Expect they'll be well fired up with our 2-0 win over them in mind, but we've also not conceded a goal against them in our last three matches, including a 0-0 at Parkheid, we've shown them we aint an easy team to play against home or away, lets get right in about them. cheers
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:55 pm

Oh well, that'll be that then, looked like we gave up after the 2nd goal deflected in. First goal was cheap too, a ball over the top that caught out our defender, giving Eduard all the time in the world to go through on our goal and stick it away.

Robbo again on the bench and was warming up down in front of our fans, but didn't get on the pitch, we really needed him up front giving Dykes a hand, it was pretty futile for Dykes against the 2 CB's today, he just couldn't get a sniff of goal against them.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:22 pm

To be fair I was expecting a bit of a doing today. They hadn’t beaten us since the opening day last season... they hadn’t even scored... it was time for them to put us in our place.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:36 pm

It could have been a doing if half of the chances they had had gone in. Sarkic made a couple of good saves too. That's as comprehensive a beating as I've seen Livi take for a long time. I thought Celtic were excellent today. They looked as if they would score every time they went up the pitch. There were loads of last gasp clearances from our guys. We just couldn't get going. We seemed to give the ball away or lose it any time we had possession. Celtic doubled or trebled up on Dykes and they pressed our guys well.
    For us I thought Bartley did well in the circumstances. That's as positive a comment as I can drum up tonight
    Next week is huge for us. I just hope that confidence hasn't been affected by the poor run of results.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:46 am

Im just glad to get these last three games out of the way.Predictable score from Parkhead as we knew they would be up for this.Dont know if il bother watching the highlights as some have said the damage could have been a helluva lot worse.Like Orco i just hope the recent result dont have an adverse effect on the lads as we now have more important games on the horizon that will define our season.Trying to be opptomistic but its getting harder week by week.Roll on next week.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:41 pm

We're now on a run of games we should be taking points from, a win next week against Accies will take the pressure right off us again too. We don't need to be looking at other teams results after the midweek game between Hibs and St Mirren either, we can pick up our own points and let other games take care of themselves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:26 pm