The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Aberdeen v Livi

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Aberdeen v Livi Empty Aberdeen v Livi

Post by Liviforever Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:14 pm

Another away draw would be fantastic here, no doubt we'll go 2-0 up and end up drawing 2-2, and i'll be beside myself with post match frustrated rage, but pre match it would be a really good result. Followed by another 3 or 4 goal win in our following home game pumping Hibs of course.

Funnily enough though I fancy us to win this game, we're scoring for fun home and away, just need to be a bit tighter at the back in those away matches, plus would be an added bonus if Cosgrove is suspended, he's always a handful.

Mon the Livi Lions, keep the festive cheer coming. santa
    Troy

Aberdeen v Livi Empty Re: Aberdeen v Livi

Post by Troy Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:32 pm

Probably wont get the chance to do this tommorrow but just wanted to wish Gary and the lads the best of luck for Boxing Day up in the Granite City.No Cosgrove for them but still think it will be a difficuilt game for us.Apoint would certainly do for me me and on our day we are more than capable of getting it.Any way il take this opportunity in wishing you all a very Happy Christmas when it comes and hope you all get what you wish for.Have a good one .Lol T. santa
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:08 pm

A point would be excellent
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Another bloody deflection beats Sarkic for the first goal, how many times has that happened this season, the boy just has no luck with them, looked like he had the shot covered too.
    Troy

Post by Troy Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:10 pm

Was always gonna be a tough shift up there and so it proved.Im a bit perplexed though.Most of the comments ive seen the last day have said we were poor and that a hanfull of players just didnt turn up.Strange after hearing Gary say that for most we dominated and ultimatly individual errors cost us.Confused. com or what.heard we had a couple of decent chances but didnt take them and Dykes goal came to late.All in all frustrating after last Saturday but we are still in a decent position which id have taken earlier.Could be worse ask the Jambos.We move on.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:20 pm

Yep, beat Hibs on Sunday and we could move up above them and Killie into 5th place, that would be a brilliant way to head into the Winter break.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:31 pm

First SPL game involving Livi I've ever missed. Away to Aberdeen on Boxing Day was a step to far. Looks like another one where we were unfortunate not to come away with anything.
    On to Hibs on Sunday then.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:02 pm

Liviforever wrote:Another bloody deflection beats Sarkic for the first goal, how many times has that happened this season, the boy just has no luck with them, looked like he had the shot covered too.

Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed on the highlights. We could have defended better but he had the shot covered until the deflection. We could have defended the second better too. Pittman has definitely lost confidence in front of goal because he should have equalised just before half time. Decent goal from Dykes.

If we can turn over Hibs on Sunday then it will still have been a very good month for us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 pm