The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Betfred Cup draw

Durnford

Betfred Cup draw Empty Betfred Cup draw

Post by Durnford Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:51 pm

Livingstonfc wrote:Livingston FC have been drawn alongside Alloa Athletic, Stenhousemuir, Airdrieonians and Edinburgh City in Group H of the 2020/21 #BetfredCup group stage.

Now I'm really peeved off; would have loved to travel to any of those grounds for the match, have good memories from all of them, but obviously that's not happening.

Instead I'll have to watch on the telly with a Lidl steak and ale pie and a cold beer - ho hum.
    Durnford

Betfred Cup draw Empty Re: Betfred Cup draw

Post by Durnford Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:52 pm

ADDED - if we cant get the formation right in any of those games I'm really going to start worrying.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:03 pm

Easiest group we've been drawn in since this group stage started, usually we get 2 hard teams, and we're 2nd or 3rd favourite. So it's a nap we wont win the group this time then aint it. lol!

Seriously though, we should be winning this with ease, and if it was last season or the one before i'd be full of confidence, but with the way we've started the season and how we're currently set up defensively i'm not so sure. Hopefully by the time this comes around in Sept we'll have our act together, and will be far too strong for those teams.

PS. Can we get Nicky Cadden back for the Airdrie game, he always ran riot and scored goals against them.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:51 pm

4 banana skins... bound to slip at least once
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:16 am

Likelihood is they will all sit in hoping to score on the break. Those are the kind of games we never do well in.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:39 pm

Betfred cup games will be covered in ppv, wonder if we'll reduce our prices then, as cup games aren't covered by season tickets, should be about a tenner for games against lower league teams surely?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:55 pm