The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Manager of the season?

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Manager of the season? Empty Manager of the season?

Post by Auld Nick Thu May 06, 2021 7:37 pm

The 4 man short list for manager of the season is

Gerrard (obviously)
    Clark (got lucky in Euro play offs & he’s a contender?)
    Davidson (first manager outside of Celtic to lift a trophy after 12 trophies in a row)
    Martindale (based on the unbeaten run cos we’ve been a pale shadow since it ended)
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Manager of the season? Empty Re: Manager of the season?

Post by Liviforever Thu May 06, 2021 8:05 pm

Gerrard's getting it, listened to a podcast of this, and it was all, "i'm not being biased with blue tinted spec, BUT"  speak. Saying it's not just he guided Sevco to the title, it's the manner in which they did it, undefeated in the league all season (up to the vote anyway, we'll beat them on Wed). Laughing

Yeah but they've still the 2nd biggest budget (by some margin too) and have only punched a place above their weight budget wise, whereas us and St Johnstone have gone at least 5 places above ours, and Davidson won a major trophy too, and is in the semi final of another, after knocking Sevco out of the tournament too. No brainer it should be Davidson, but it wont.

Up till the cup final, Martindale was the one that should've got it, it has gone Davidson's way since then though, and even with Amber tinted specs on i'd give it to Davidson. As i've said though, Gerrard will get it, undeservedly imo.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri May 07, 2021 7:04 am

I hope you are sitting down...... Can’t disagree

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:56 am