The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Official site

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Official site Empty Official site

Post by Auld Nick Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:22 pm

Is the official site down for everyone or is it just me?
    Troy

Official site Empty Re: Official site

Post by Troy Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:19 pm

Yep,down for me too Nick.Has been for hours.Suspect everybody else will be the same.🤷‍�.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:08 am

It really is quite poor. I don’t do Twitter or FB & have no intention of starting but I do check the Twitter feed until it stops me… but I could see nothing on it about the issue… why don’t they put something on those media channels to let fans know? Why don’t they have the SLO set up an account on the message boards for the same purpose? The official site should be the first site with the breaking news rather than the “social” channels but the social channels should be used to explain problems with the official site…
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:41 am

Theve surely got to be aware of it.Going into the second day with it down.Possibly with the international break and nothing happening worth breaking,I'd assume theyl take their time addressing the problem.But yeh strange.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:18 pm

The official site is prob the last to break any Livi news, because it has to be officially done business before they can announce it, like signings. We usually get rumours and 'confirmed rumours' long before it becomes official. lol!

Yeah nothing much happening with it being an International break, not sure if anyone gets paid to do the updates on the OS, Dave Black does the twitter stuff though and is now on the pay roll. Might be some issue with the server that they have no control of though, but yeah, they could let folk know on the twitter feed.

You can just put Livingston FC twitter on your search engine and get on the OS twitter for anything new happening. All that's on it is the club promoting shirt sponsorship and the Livi shop opening times etc.

Best place for Livi news is either Callum Carson's twitter, or the Livi fans FB where Callum Carson puts up his links to interviews etc, he also explains things on the FB page and answers fans questions, he's pretty much the best source for anything happening at Livi.

I don't do twitter or FB either but registered an account to both just to get access to those two sources of Livi info, just make up a Pseudonym if you don't want to use your own name, same as you do with forums.

Montano got back to back PoTM awards winning this months too, and they've put up an interview with him.

Cristian Montano, best Colombian football player in the SPFL Premiership cheers
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:22 pm

And Montaño also made yesterday’s Soccer AM showboat reel…. Hadn’t watched it for ages but tuned in and caught it. It was when he skinned the lad on the touch line against Killie I think.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:48 pm

Nice festive look to the OS, with the Santa hat drooped over our badge, and the snow falling.

Official site Screen11

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:00 pm