The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Celtic v Livi

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Celtic v Livi  Empty Celtic v Livi

Post by Liviforever Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:43 pm

Wed night away to Celtic, gonna be a tough one.

Hopefully Celtic haven't brushed off the cobwebs against Aberdeen, they squandered some amount of chances in that game, and finally scored in 80 odd mins. DM saying he'll set us up 4-3-3, playing wingers, bold move as we normally forgo wingers to have 5 midfielders protecting our back 4, wonder if Bruce will start in that front 3, it'll be interesting to see how we do playing an unusually attacking set up, however as Davie said, it doesn't matter how you set up, when Celtic come at you in numbers you find yourself in a low block anyway.

Would be great if we could take something from the game, just hope we don't lose heavily and our GD takes a big dent, mon the Livi Lions (the true Lions). bounce cheers

Just checked the SFA website, Clancy the original ref has been replaced with Euan Anderson, so a positive there.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Celtic v Livi  Empty Re: Celtic v Livi

Post by Auld Nick Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:37 am

Yeah, it’s essentially the proverbial “free hit” but could really do with taking a point.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:09 pm

I'll settle for keeping the score respectable and 11 players on the pitch. Celtic are a mean machine. Rolling Eyes
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:05 pm

Aberdeen blowing it again, 2-1 up and conceded 2 goals in ET, 95th & 97th min (Sevco time).
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:35 pm

Anybody know a way to watch this? Hesgoal is no more. Sad
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:22 am

Can watch it on ppv on Celtic tv, feckers are always the same, only letting Celtic fans watch their games. Think with us giving them 7,000 tickets we'd get some prid pro quo from them.

Troy

Post by Troy Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:31 am

Criminal last night from Aberdeen, but didn't surprise me.As for tonight's game.Seems so long since we've seen Livi kicking a ball. Expecting nothing from this so nothing to lose.As Orco says keeping the scoreline to a minimum should be our priority.Cant bring to mind,but there will be a few dodgy streaming sites out there.I tend to steer clear of them as there generally rubbish.Think il rely on Flashscores to keep me updated on proceedings. Any way Mon the Lions,shock us.🤣🦁👍.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:28 pm

Troy wrote:Criminal last night from Aberdeen, but didn't surprise me.As for tonight's game.Seems so long since we've seen Livi kicking a ball. Expecting nothing from this so nothing to lose.As Orco says keeping the scoreline to a minimum should be our priority.Cant bring to mind,but there will be a few dodgy streaming sites out there.I tend to steer clear of them as there generally rubbish.Think il rely on Flashscores to keep me updated on proceedings. Any way Mon the Lions,shock us.🤣🦁👍.

And full of pop ups and viruses.

Highlights are on bbc Sportscene at 11.25pm.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:40 pm

orco wrote:Anybody know a way to watch this? Hesgoal is no more. Sad

Poster on the P&B match thread saying BuffStreams should have it.

Doesn't sound dodgy at all. lol!
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:14 pm

No Nouble ,Pittman or Holt.🙈.God help us.🤷‍�.
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:10 pm

Couldn't get a stream for this so hard to comment. Strange team selection.Gave me the fear when I saw it.As I said pre match i expected nothing from this.Only comfort being our Goal difference didn't take a tanking.Hopefully the absent players will be back to bolster us in the coming games.Just to add finally, hearing on other sites Goncalves is no fitter than he was over a month ago,no surprise there, get rid off Livi.We move on.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:04 am

Just watched the highlights there, looked like we were going to take a tanking with wave after wave coming at us and so many balls going across our box. At 2-0 it was looking like a 5 or 6 nil gubbing, but Capt fantastic got us a goal back and made the 2nd half interesting. Thought Montano was going to equalise but his shot went wide, then thought it was all over again with Boyes making a pig's ear of things, but VAR came to the rescue and the ref gave an offside decision to keep it 2-1.

Wasn't to be but decent effort only losing by a goal, just puzzling we didn't get Nouble on instead of Goncalves.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:45 am

I managed to watch it. My neice told me to go on to Facebook and in the search box type Celtic v Livingston live stream. It worked.
    I'm satisfied with that score. Celtic attacked relentlessly and we defended stoutly. Ayo was very unlucky with the own goal. The ball was kicked at his foot and pinged into the net.
    Goal difference hardly changed and nobody sent off.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:52 am

My son listened to it on the radio and it sounded to him like Ayo had a mare in the first half anyway.

Both Celtic goals virtually the same. We did well to pull one back and by all accounts were better in the second half… but yes, very strange line up. Never satisfied with a defeat by anyone but we know they are the best team in the country so at least it wasn’t a hiding.
    Troy

Post by Troy Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:29 am

Celtic we're relentless in that first half.Thought Ivan did as well as he could have against that offence. Fortious to concede from Ayo but it was coming tbh.Good to see Bruce back but could have done with big Joel up there with him.Can only presume the starting 11 was to preserve for games to come.As I said earlier, our GD didn't take a pasting and weve got to be thankfull for that at least.Still within striking distance of the top 3.So hope springs eternal.Keep the faith troops.🦁👍⬆.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:39 am

Aye fair enough resting players for Hibs on Xmas eve, but we were only a goal behind and Nouble could've given us an equaliser, he physically holds them off and can dribble past defenders, even for the last 20 mins to have a go at them. We saw what Devlin did to them just before HT to get us a goal back, Nouble would've caused havoc in the dying minutes. Just don't see what Goncalves brings us, it's like playing with a man short.

Was good getting Boyes on for 45 mins though, giving him decent game time, apart from the offside goal incident he did ok, and we'll have Nouble & Bahamboula fresh for Hibs, need to get the 3 pts against them though to make it worthwhile resting them against Celtic.

Troy likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:47 am