The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Fermers v Us.

Troy

Fermers v Us. Empty Fermers v Us.

Post by Troy Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:16 pm

Awe naw,do we have to.Oh ok then.Losing mentality ,albeit St Mirren Thistle withstanding has been with us for so long.Suspect that despite Davies protestations most fans have simply givin up the ghost and can't wait for the season to end.Fermers got a great result against the sheep the other night and will be desperate to put another nail in our SPL coffin.I understand the players won't give up until the maths kick in,but for me we just don't have the quality to miraculously turn this around regardless off starting 11,tactics etc etc.Reckon we'll just go through the motions till the trap door finally shuts.Anyway Mon the Lions💩😃.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Fermers v Us. Empty Re: Fermers v Us.

Post by Auld Nick Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:36 pm

Saints 2 Livi 0
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:55 pm

In normal circumstances a decent result… in terms of this season completely typical that we fail to see out the game & in terms of our predicament ultimately not enough. Also, completely typical that we had the chance to win it and failed to do so.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:39 am

You just dont give Nicky Clark that kind of room or he will bury you,which he did.Awful game,compounded by the missed chances near the end for us.County losing yesterday was a gilt edged chance for us to claw it back,and we blew it.Others said this was our last chance yesterday, I disagree our last chances have come and gone over the last few weeks.As I said before kinda feel the bottom six split games will be irrelevant to us.Shot ourselves in the foot so many times.Deppresing.Crying or Very sad.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:46 am

The hex is on us. There is no escape. Fermers v Us. 1f631
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:58 pm

Since my earlier match thread has been totally ignored, i may as well ignore it now too, and post on this one. lol!

Was totally shocked we went 1-0 up, and it involved Devlin assisting Shinnie, the 2 slowest players on the pitch, even more so when we'd got so late into the game and were still winning, went and let myself get some hope up we were going to take the 3pts and close the gap on Couty to 4pts, silly me, when will i fecking learn. Razz

From what i have read, we brought on Sangare and Brandon, and played them in opposite positions from where they're suited, and kept Anderson on the bench the whole game, combined with playing 4 CB's in a back 4, with slow coach Devlin at RB, is Davie deliberately trying to relegate us, certainly seems that way.

Don't blame us for time wasting and trying to shithouse to a 1-0, we're desperate for the pts, backfired on us when they equalised though, because all the momentum was on them, and we weren't set up to get another goal, believe Yengi had been put on the wing by then too.

Maybe it was for the best, for us fans, stopping a glimmer of hope coming back into our season, 6pts is still far too big a gap, esp when we've Hearts at Tynecastle and Celtic at home still to play before the split, Aberdeen at home is the only game we've a chance taking something, but we're still reliant on County losing every game for us to close on them, and they've taken 4pts from their last 3 games, to our 1 point.

Yes i know it's irrelevant and a waste of time looking to where we could get pts, we'll feck it up as usual and are gubbed this season already, just can't help it. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content