The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

North UK v South UK

Liviforever
    Liviforever

North UK v South UK Empty North UK v South UK

Post by Liviforever Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Mon the North UK.
    Achilles
    Achilles

North UK v South UK Empty Re: North UK v South UK

Post by Achilles Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Horrible, horrible performance. Beat a better Irish side on Friday
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Brought down to earth with a bump, England strolled it and they're 2nd rate as a World class team. We're crap in defence and will be lucky to qualify for anything unless we get some decent defenders.

Stevie May did ok, would like to see him getting more game time.

Anya tries to walk everything into the 6 yard box instead of putting the ball in from the byeline, does my box in.

Great ball in for their first goal but criminal defending as two players were caught out with a ball from that distance and neither put any pressure on Chamberlain. Rooney ran the show for them.

Good goal by Robertson too, took it well with the tight space he had.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Liviforever wrote:Brought down to earth with a bump, England strolled it and they're 2nd rate as a World class team. We're crap in defence and will be lucky to qualify for anything unless we get some decent defenders.

Anya tries to walk everything into the 6 yard box instead of putting the ball in from the byeline, does my box in.

Great ball in for their first goal but criminal defending as two players were caught out with a ball from that distance and neither put any pressure on Chamberlain. Rooney ran the show for them.

Really? So you were expecting to win then?

England aren't world beaters by any stretch of the imagination but (and I said this 20 minutes before Martin Tyler said it in commentary) it was EPL v. Championship/SFPL & 9 times out of 10 EPL will win
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:44 pm

Achilles wrote:Horrible, horrible performance. Beat a better Irish side on Friday

Are you saying Ireland were better than England? Question Shocked

Friday's result was the one that mattered
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:45 am

Bertie Bassett wrote:
    Liviforever wrote:Brought down to earth with a bump, England strolled it and they're 2nd rate as a World class team. We're crap in defence and will be lucky to qualify for anything unless we get some decent defenders.

Really? So you were expecting to win then?

England aren't world beaters by any stretch of the imagination but (and I said this 20 minutes before Martin Tyler said it in commentary) it was EPL v. Championship/SFPL & 9 times out of 10 EPL will win

Have you read any of my posts on Scotland? Laughing

The team and anyone who actually thought we were going to qualify for the euros. We're a mediocre team with crap defenders. A bit like Livi actually.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:17 am

Couldn't care less about last night's result. All the focus should've been for the Ireland game and it's clear that it was. I have to say though that Hanley is a liability at the back but it doesn't help that we can only pick from him, Christophe Berra and Gordon Greer.

On our day we're capable of scraping out results when required so I'm still confident ahead of the rest of the campaign.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:00 pm