The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The latest bout of scum

Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

The latest bout of scum Empty The latest bout of scum

Post by Lexi Collector Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:55 am

The latest bout of scum 10819086_533564840080608_2008284927_n

A Livi supporting mate of mine just sent me a link to this tweet. Correct me if I'm wrong but David Stoker was the gentleman who was a representative fan on our board was he not? Surely, if that's the case he wouldn't write such things on the internet if they were untrue.

Our club seems to be full of complete and utter scum at the moment. McGlynn and this lot need to get as far away from here as possible, they're dragging the club down massively. Things such as this just aren't on. Drug dealers are subhuman scum, beneath contempt for some of these utter bastards, and the fact that we're employing a convicted criminal to such an extent is rather distasteful.
    BasilF

The latest bout of scum Empty Re: The latest bout of scum

Post by BasilF Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:08 am

Lexi Collector wrote:A Livi supporting mate of mine just sent me a link to this tweet. Correct me if I'm wrong but David Stoker was the gentleman who was a representative fan on our board was he not? Surely, if that's the case he wouldn't write such things on the internet if they were untrue.

Our club seems to be full of complete and utter scum at the moment. McGlynn and this lot need to get as far away from here as possible, they're dragging the club down massively. Things such as this just aren't on. Drug dealers are subhuman scum, beneath contempt for some of these utter bastards, and the fact that we're employing a convicted criminal to such an extent is rather distasteful.

"Convicted drug dealer" covers a multitude of sin really. A few years back if you carried any amount of restricted or prescription drugs without a valid reason, including performance enhancing ones, you could be convicted at the same level as someone who imported and distributed to pushers.

I'm afraid its a sad fact that that as many as 25% of professional sports trainers on the 80's ended up with a similar convictions which probably means that the actual figure was considerably higher.

Maybe we should wait until we have the facts before we get out the tar and pitchforks.

Also I'm sure that quite a few of our players have more than dabbled in the recreational scene; when he played for use Wales spent most of his evenings at Club Earth seeing how many ecstasy tablets he could get down his neck; to be honest that might explain why some have been so dozy on Saturday.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:01 pm

If someone is convicted of a crime & subsequently serves his/her time should they then be consigned to the status of permanently unemployed?

Granted some sentences are too light but that is hardly the fault of the criminal but is a failing in the system.
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:13 am

BasilF wrote:
    Lexi Collector wrote:A Livi supporting mate of mine just sent me a link to this tweet. Correct me if I'm wrong but David Stoker was the gentleman who was a representative fan on our board was he not? Surely, if that's the case he wouldn't write such things on the internet if they were untrue.

"Convicted drug dealer" covers a multitude of sin really. A few years back if you carried any amount of restricted or prescription drugs without a valid reason, including performance enhancing ones, you could be convicted at the same level as someone who imported and distributed to pushers.

I'm afraid its a sad fact that that as many as 25% of professional sports trainers on the 80's ended up with a similar convictions which probably means that the actual figure was considerably higher.

Maybe we should wait until we have the facts before we get out the tar and pitchforks.

Also I'm sure that quite a few of our players have more than dabbled in the recreational scene; when he played for use Wales spent most of his evenings at Club Earth seeing how many ecstasy tablets he could get down his neck; to be honest that might explain why some have been so dozy on Saturday
    So you think some of our players may be taking drugs?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Can I get some, would help out a lot with watching us this season.
    BasilF

Post by BasilF Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Smithy wrote:

Might explain a lot providing your not referring to the performance enhancing ones
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:37 am

BasilF wrote:
    Smithy wrote:

Might explain a lot providing your not referring to the performance enhancing ones

Haha good reply mate lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 pm