The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Angelo Massone

Afro
    Afro

Angelo Massone Empty Angelo Massone

Post by Afro Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:28 pm

I'm sure it was posted somewhere on here that Massone recently took charge of the Romanian team FC Ceahlaul. Well, it looks like he's up to his old tricks again, sacking the same management team twice in the same week.

Link.

I have to admit, when he's not involved with your own club it is pretty funny. I'm surprised he's not took a stab at running an Italian team, his batshit mental behaviour would be mild compared to some of the stuff that goes on over there.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Angelo Massone Empty Re: Angelo Massone

Post by Lexi Collector Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:10 am

Feel sorry for the poor bastards, the boy's an absolute fucking crook.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:55 am

You have to question his sanity really though. The guys seems to live in a completely different world to the rest of us - what gets me is how he can keep affording to do this - he bleated that owning Livi had virtually bankrupted him previously and yet he manages to pop up again?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Durnford wrote:You have to question his sanity really though. The guys seems to live in a completely different world to the rest of us - what gets me is how he can keep affording to do this - he bleated that owning Livi had virtually bankrupted him previously and yet he manages to pop up again?

He made money out of Livi cause he didn't spend any of his own and left with plenty. Came in and ran up debt left right and centre banging everything on the club, air fares, hotel bills, his town house, car hire, mobile phones, nothing came out his own pocket.

Left with every penny he could screw out the club, Dorrans contract sold off, Griffiths and Davidson sold and the dosh in his hip pocket, season ticket money for the next season in his wallet, and a wee 50K GTF money from Livi5 to finally get rid of him. Fecker did very well out of Livi.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:27 pm

If news broke out that he was dead I'd probably laugh, tbh. He used Livingston as some form of sick money making-slash-bank account exercise. An absolute fucking scum of the highest order. He has twitter and still bleats on about how sad it is to see football clubs struggle financially, someone ought to take a baseball bat to the back of his head. Absolutely hate the man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:55 pm