The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Murray no longer a "Son"...now he's a "Saint"

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Murray no longer a "Son"...now he's a "Saint" Empty Murray no longer a "Son"...now he's a "Saint"

Post by Auld Nick Sat May 23, 2015 1:22 pm

It would appear that Ian Murray has left Dumbarton for Paisley.
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Murray no longer a "Son"...now he's a "Saint" Empty Re: Murray no longer a "Son"...now he's a "Saint"

Post by EdinburghLivi Sat May 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Hopefully this will see the collapse of Dumbarton and their continual smash and grab wins against us. A very overrated team.

Also looking forward to ticking St. Mirren off the ground list next season. I'll only have two left after it.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Murray no longer a "Son"...now he's a "Saint" Empty Re: Murray no longer a "Son"...now he's a "Saint"

Post by Liviforever Sat May 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Fair doos to Dumbarton for staying comfortably in the league the last couple of seasons, punching above their weight but they and Murray deserve credit.

Hopefully we'll have a season without off field crap so Burchy will at least get a fair crack of the whip at keeping us up, and maybe even having a challenge at the other end of the table for a play off place.

Would be happy getting a mid table finish tbh.
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Sun May 24, 2015 2:27 pm

EdinburghLivi wrote:Also looking forward to ticking St. Mirren off the ground list next season. I'll only have two left after it.

This, though I think I've still got another 7 or so after St Mirren.

Will be interesting to see how Murray does, done really well with Dumbarton and could probably take St Mirren straight back up with a team already ahead of Dumbarton and a half decent budget.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:46 am