The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Scott Allan

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Scott Allan Empty Scott Allan

Post by Liviforever Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:35 pm

What are fans like, had a laugh to myself when I heard them singing their lungs out about ONLY ONE SCOTT ALLAN when they were playing Sevco on Sat, thinking of Mo Johnstone when he was paraded in a Celtic top then signed for Rangers, or our own experience of Clum saying on tv he was coming to us then going to Raith, just knew them singing Scott Allan's praises was going to be a cert to come back on them and now he's handed in a transfer request. lol!

Anyways it now gets worse, Hibs have asked their fans to be respectful on social media when commenting on club matters, code for threatening tweets to Scott Allan, and have got in touch with Police Scotland over it. Canny whack it, one minute football fans are singing how great you are, next they want to physically harm you and hate your guts. flower
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Scott Allan Empty Re: Scott Allan

Post by Auld Nick Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Well, lets face it he wants to sign for an even scummier shower or reprobates than the ones he is with! They can hurl all the abuse they want IMO, as long as it stays non violent & doesn't include death threats/wishes
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:57 pm

I hate Hibs. Don't even know why I bother, they're just a ridiculous diddy club and waste of space.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 am

Don't really understand why people are getting so hot under the collar really.

He's an okay player but not exactly a match winner whenever I've seen him. Slightly better than average at this level in my book.

Will he walk into a Sevco team; maybe but then again maybe he's just a squad player. I appreciate the idea that he's going to their rival this season but so what? Surely given the size of their squad he'd be fairly easy to replace?

As for the foaming at the mouth death threats well that's unlikely to get him to change his mind or to encourage any new players to sign for them.
    Contemporary
    Contemporary

Post by Contemporary Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Sick and tired hearing about fucking Scott Allan. He ain't even that good. Also, a joke that The Rangers can sent couple hundred thousand on a player.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Contemporary wrote:Sick and tired hearing about fucking Scott Allan. He ain't even that good. Also, a joke that The Rangers can sent couple hundred thousand on a player.

Laughing

Agree with you C, dunno what all the fuss is about, wee Scougs didn't get all this fuss and he's twice the player Allan is, McNulty too is a better player than Allan and there was hardly a mention of him in papers. All I saw of him was a decent performance against Falkirk where he missed a few chances and Hibs went out the cup, you'd think he'd scored a hattrick that day instead of missing one. lol! Bobby Barr prob had a better season with us when he ripped Falkirk and Accies a new arsehole all season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:32 pm