The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Real v Bayern

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Real v Bayern Empty Real v Bayern

Post by Auld Nick Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:41 am

Credit to Bayern for taking this to ET despite the farcical second yellow to Vidal. Then the two "goals" that won the match being so far offside I can't even find words to describe how ridiculous those decisions were. That ref & those linos should never be allowed near a football pitch ever again.

Admittedly, the two goals Bayern scored could have been disallowed but they were close calls that could have gone either way, but the three decisions in Real's favour were just so obviously wrong.

I only hope now that anyone other than Real win it.... In fact given the awful decision to award Atletico a pen in the home leg with Leicester, I hope anyone other than either Madrid team wins it.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Real v Bayern Empty Re: Real v Bayern

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Juventus are looking good for winning the CL, good solid defence and score goals, can't see Barcelona coming back to overturn their away result this time. .

Monaco are good entertainment with the way they just go for it, but they're a complete basket case in defence and just try to outscore everyone, should be another entertaining game with plenty of goals against Dortmund.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:09 pm

2-0 Monaco, good goals but Dortmund's defence is shit.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Too easy for Monaco, Dortmund keep lobbing in diagonal balls that are easy to defend, had a break on there too but took far too long passing the ball about, it's like watching a John Hughes Livi side play. Dortmund will need to up the tempo and try getting balls in from the bye line.

Like the way Monaco play though, very quick and direct, and clinical too. Their first goal scorer Mbappe is only 18 and looks a really good player.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:44 pm

Comfortable wins for Monaco and Juventus.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:Credit to Bayern for taking this to ET despite the farcical second yellow to Vidal. Then the two "goals" that won the match being so far offside I can't even find words to describe how ridiculous those decisions were. That ref & those linos should never be allowed near a football pitch ever again.

Admittedly, the two goals Bayern scored could have been disallowed but they were close calls that could have gone either way, but the three decisions in Real's favour were just so obviously wrong.

I only hope now that anyone other than Real win it.... In fact given the awful decision to award Atletico a pen in the home leg with Leicester, I hope anyone other than either Madrid team wins it.

Referees are as poor as I've seen them at all levels and players cheating is endemic. It's time to introduce video technology to protect the integrity of the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:09 pm