The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Saw it coming a mile off

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Saw it coming a mile off Empty Saw it coming a mile off

Post by Auld Nick Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:33 pm

At lunch time today I said “I’ve got a bad feeling about today’s game, I think we (Scotland) will lose.”

McLeish should go now, he should get on the plane & leave the team to sort themselves out against San Marino because if he stays in charge then I fear an even bigger embarrassment.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Saw it coming a mile off Empty Re: Saw it coming a mile off

Post by Liviforever Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:14 pm

Past giving a feck about Scotland's football team, my reaction to seeing the score was to burst out laughing, what a joke of a national team we have. They'd have been better putting the Livi defence and keeper in, we sure as feck wouldn't have conceded 3 goals to that outfit, in fact just pick the whole Livi team. Waiting on McLeish mentioning the plastic pitch as an excuse too.

I genuinely wouldn't get excited about Scotland unless they actually qualified for something, had my hopes crushed too many times by them now.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 pm

There were pre match grumbles about it being plastic... would have made sense then to have picked players that are used to playing on plastic but no, maybe 1 Killie player got a game but that was about it. He could have taken a few players from Killie & Livi for the very purpose of playing on plastic, it’s not as if players from those teams haven’t been impressive this season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:46 pm