The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Rise and Rise of Livi FC

Liviforever
    Liviforever

The Rise and Rise of Livi FC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise and Rise of Livi FC

Post by Liviforever Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:35 pm

If 3 seasons ago your future self had gone back in time and told you, Livi would get promoted to the Premiership.
    The 1st season up, league survival would be secured before the league split.

2nd season we'd be in pole position for a top 6 place with just 3 games to play pre split, not only that, we'd beat Celtic 2-0 and would be undefeated against them at home after playing them 3 times.

Oh and we could have a shot at a European place.

I think the fact you were talking to your future self would be the least unbelievable part of all of that tbh. lol!
    What an incredible time it is to be a Livi fan.sunny
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:05 pm

3 years ago if my future self had come back in time & told me all of that.... I’d have said “nice to meet you LF, how did you manage to disguise yourself as me?”
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:19 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:3 years ago if my future self had come back in time & told me all of that.... I’d have said “nice to meet you LF, how did you manage to disguise yourself as me?”

lol!

I don't think even i would've been that optimistic about Livi Bertie, saying that, we'll be playing in the Champions League in 2 seasons time. drunken
    Hoochthedrummer

Post by Hoochthedrummer Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:38 pm

Liviforever wrote:
    Bertie Bassett wrote:3 years ago if my future self had come back in time & told me all of that.... I’d have said “nice to meet you LF, how did you manage to disguise yourself as me?”

lol!

I don't think even i would've been that optimistic about Livi Bertie, saying that, we'll be playing in the Champions League in 2 seasons time. drunken

Roberto Landi found!!!!

Kidding aside....he was only a few years out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:15 am