The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

LFC Live Stream PPV

Liviforever
    Liviforever

LFC Live Stream PPV Empty LFC Live Stream PPV

Post by Liviforever Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:05 pm

Everyone get this sorted last night, had initial problem with signing in, as did what was on my ST, first initial-surname-ID number, then PW was also my ID number. Then put in my Christian name in full-surname-ID number, the ID number for the pw, and bingo, got logged in.

Also got to watch all the videos in full of pre season games and interviews that had been blocked previously, unless you paid the subscription, don't think you were meant to. Laughing

Gonny have to register for St Mirren's TV now, so i can pay their £12.50 subscription to watch our game on Saturday.

Last edited by Liviforever on Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

LFC Live Stream PPV Empty Re: LFC Live Stream PPV

Post by Auld Nick Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Got logged in right away, didn’t explore it though

Couldn’t see anything to sign up to on the Saints website yesterday
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:Got logged in right away, didn’t explore it though

Couldn’t see anything to sign up to on the Saints website yesterday

They're doing a trial tonight for their ST holders, same as we did last night, looks like it'll be tomorrow for non ST holders, just have to see if that includes away fans too. https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3728-the-new-st-mirren-tv

We'll have an update tomorrow on how non-season ticket holders can purchase pay-per-view passes via our new St Mirren TV platform.

https://tv.stmirren.com/matchday
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Had a nightmare trying to get into this test.Spent nearly 2 hours trying to suss it out.Was about to give up so decided to phone a freind who had done it earlier.End result,was in within 3 mins.Like many others i found it difficult with the instructions provided.Anyway tragedy averted.Hope to god it goes well on the day.Seasons expectations to follow in due course.🦁
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Read you can have the Livi Commentary from LFC Live instead of St Mirren's, but no idea how that works yet, hopefully will be able to find everything out tomorrow, or at least before the game starts.

Would rather listen to our bias than theirs. lol!

Troy likes this post

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:26 pm

I found it dead easy to follow the instructions & log in... just wish I’d looked around like LF did Very Happy
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:42 am

Bertie Bassett wrote:I found it dead easy to follow the instructions & log in... just wish I’d looked around like LF did Very Happy

Was still getting full access today, I logged in again with my ST name and password and watched the highlights of the RC pre season game again, just checked there the now though and that's it back to just giving me a preview. Oh well, was good getting full access for a couple of days. Laughing

Good dominant performance, poor GK for their 2nd goal, but we should've cruised that game the possession and chances we created.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:46 am

I went in after my previous post & had a wee nosey; watched a couple of interviews & watched Guthrie & Bartley playing a game of “Name 3 in 5 seconds” where they were having some banter in a highly “competitive” fashion, kept me amused for a while
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:46 am

Aye big Marv doesn't like losing, at anything, which is a good thing for us, particularly when he's the Livi Captain.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Anyone else wondering WTF we don't hear the question from the guy interviewing in these LFC vids, the likes of Guthrie just goes from one subject to the next after being asked something that isn't put on for us to hear, and you have to spend the first few seconds of each answer working out what he's just been asked. All a bit weird.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:49 pm

Yeah, all a bit amateur hour.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:56 pm

I turned the sound down today, pity as it might have been interesting to hear how they reacted to the goals but I find the main commentator doesn’t really know how to commentate. It’s one thing to keep comments neutral but that doesn’t mean you need to be unemotional. David Black on the other hand usually says too much, he’ll get asked a question & takes the next 5 minutes to answer it so that it almost becomes a conversation rather than a commentary.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:25 pm

First time listening to the commentary due to technical difficulties.But im no expert but think their doing ok.We cant afford profesional commentary. and as such will have to bare with it.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Yeah my main gripe is one of them is so unbiased towards Livi (his team) to the point he's coming over biased towards the opposition. Every free kick he's saying this is a great opportunity for them to score, rather than say it's dangerous for Livi etc. I tend to try and blank them out as much as poss, because i don't want to watch the game in silence.
    At away games though i have to turn it to mute because they're ahead of the game and it spoils things when they announce a goal before it happens, or tells you a move has come to nothing in advance.

The odd time i even switched to the opposition commentary at away games.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:49 pm

Edited the title to ppv to cover this better.

Reading a lot of negative feedback from away fans over our pricing for ppv, and tbh i can't really blame them, it ranges from £9.99 (Sevco), £12.50, £15, £17.50 (St Johnstone) and ours at £20. Mostly the clubs have gone for £15, and that seems to be the limit that most away fans are willing to go to as well, i think we're losing out on an awful lot of money from away supporters because our pricing puts them off.

I know it is priced to protect ST holders, but i think we've made a huge error in judgement over this, maybe too late now because we're halfway into the betfred games, but i think it would've been better to have made the Premiership games ppv at £15 and given some sort of sweetener to ST holders, like free cup games ppv to them, at least for the group stages, or a complimentary hospo match day next season when we're hopefully all back into the ground, at a lower category match.
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:44 pm

Yeh,agree.Think we scored an own goal here.Not sure about others,but as a long term S/T holder i wouldnt have any qualms about dropping the price and in doing so would encourage fans to take the games.If its money for the club that We're missing then its a no brainer for me.Just my opinion of course. 🦁
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:31 pm

I also agree. I actually find it embarrassing that my club is charging £20 for an often dodgy stream. I've bought my season ticket and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they lowered the price. As Liviforever says it shouldn't have been too hard to find a wee sweetener for season ticket holders.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:16 pm

Couldn’t agree more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:47 pm