The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Lexi Collector
Liviforever
6 posters

FAO Livi Trust Members

Liviforever
    Liviforever

FAO Livi Trust Members Empty FAO Livi Trust Members

Post by Liviforever Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:09 am

Read this post on P&B from a Stranraer fan:
    Livingston fans on here seem ok. Pity about your neds who were allowed to walk around the stadium twice at end of match to attack our young and elderly fans. No police or stewards to do anything. Just for your info these were all the kids who were doing your singing in corner of stand. It actually took one of your fans to go back into stadium to get security. Disgraceful.

This is becoming a regular thing at our stadium this season, I've read about these idiots waiting for away fans round the East stand a few times, isn't doing our reputation any good when visiting fans are being threatened by Livi fans.

Dunno the relationship the Trust has with the club nowadays since the fans rep resigned and not read anyone replacing him but I think this should be brought up to let them know they have a problem.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

FAO Livi Trust Members Empty Re: FAO Livi Trust Members

Post by Lexi Collector Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:18 am

Noticed loads of these wee VL fannies as well. All cutting about Ellesse tracksuits and size 4 Adidas Gazelles. No danger are any of them Livi supporters. Just a bunch of gay boys.
    Achilles
    Achilles

Post by Achilles Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:31 am

How many Stranraer supporters were attacked?
    How many fans have been attacked at home this season?
    How many times have livi attacked any fans?

I don't mind these lads walking round and singing their songs, especially after getting into a cup final.
    BasilF

Post by BasilF Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:44 am

Achilles wrote:How many Stranraer supporters were attacked?

I don't mind these lads walking round and singing their songs, especially after getting into a cup final.

Does it matter how many; surely just one is more than enough?

Actually this has been reported as happening several times this season and towards the end of last. Livi have not attacked any fans, these wee scrotums have but they do not represent the club as far as I'm concerned but the club will end up having to pick up the tab for extra policing and stewards if any more complaints are made to the authorities.

Furthermore why were members of the DBM singing about 66 dead h#ns lying at the bottom of a stairwell? What has a disaster in 1971, where many of the casualties were children, got to do with Livi or Stranraer and the semi final.

Achilles
    Achilles

Post by Achilles Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:19 am

BasilF wrote:
    Achilles wrote:How many Stranraer supporters were attacked?

Does it matter how many; surely just one is more than enough?

Actually this has been reported as happening several times this season and towards the end of last. Livi have not attacked any fans, these wee scrotums have but they do not represent the club as far as I'm concerned but the club will end up having to pick up the tab for extra policing and stewards if any more complaints are made to the authorities.

Furthermore why were members of the DBM singing about 66 dead h#ns lying at the bottom of a stairwell? What has a disaster in 1971, where many of the casualties were children, got to do with Livi or Stranraer and the semi final.

Can't say I heard that to be honest but ok?

Me and another few lads have a good relationship built up with livi security, if anything like these "attacks" were to happen, we would know first. I've still not heard anything.

I don't go round with the young boys but I can't see how going round singing songs is offending anyone, if it does then your in the wrong sport
    BasilF

Post by BasilF Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 am

Achilles wrote:
    Can't say I heard that to be honest but ok?

Me and another few lads have a good relationship built up with livi security, if anything like these "attacks" were to happen, we would know first. I've still not heard anything.

I don't go round with the young boys but I can't see how going round singing songs is offending anyone, if it does then your in the wrong sport

Been pretty well documented with incidents with Raith; Cowdenbeath and Alloa this year (mostly reported on P&B) but quite a few towards the end of last particularly (and predictably) with Dundee and others - for the most part this seems to have been teenagers challenging 30+ year olds to a square go - most understandably get laughed off but some have involved physical attacks. Haven't heard of them trying the same with Rangers or Hearts though perhaps not surprisingly. Think LiviBudgie on the other site commented on one incident which carried on in the Lidl carpark.

I wonder what will happen with the Hibs game after a number of the DBM fell into the metal bridge trap at Easter Road for the first league game of the season.

BasilF

Post by BasilF Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:05 am

Incidentally why is this labelled to the Livi trust members?
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Achilles wrote:Can't say I heard that to be honest but ok?

I heard it as well, pretty sure it was only one guy though and think a few were telling him to stop.

I don't think anyone's offended by the songs, but they go round getting in peoples' faces, can't be surprised if one or two of them get a slap. I don't mind the 'DBM' during the game, it's alright having a bit of noise at the game, and I'm pretty sure the older guys that sit there just head to the pub after the games, but it's the wee dicks going around trying to noise people up that the club could do without.
    mozam76
    mozam76

Post by mozam76 Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:56 pm

The singing of songs about Sevco etc etc was a bit cringeworthy, I have to say, but I suppose it's fresh in there memories what with us playing them at the weekend. I didn't hear any songs about 1971, and I hope there weren't any.

The young lads that are noisy and sing and ended up on the pitch are just exuberant and glad to be through, but that's where it should stop. Nonsense with other supporters like scraps etc etc, is just that, nonsense and needs stopped.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:31 pm

BasilF wrote:Incidentally why is this labelled to the Livi trust members?

The Trust had a fans rep on the board, don't know what the plans for this to continue is now after Dave resigning, but I thought the Trust would be the best vehicle to use to approach the club with this information and see if something could be done to ensure away fans safety when leaving the stadium.

Banter and songs slagging off/taunting away fans from a distance inside the stadium is part and parcel of football Achilles, but heading round to the away fans entrance to ask for square goes and try to intimidate them outside leading to younger and older fans feeling threatened isn't acceptable.

I applauded the guys over in the corner in my match post for their noise and atmosphere that they created throughout the game, never heard anything about the Ibrox disaster right enough, but if some of them head round to the away exit after the game then they need to get it stopped and learn to let their emotions calm down a bit after the game. We can all get carried away during a game but for most of us once outside we leave it behind.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Just FTR, doubt this lot have anything to do with the DBM. The DBM are sound, proper Livi fans as well. This mob are just a bunch of wee gimps who were shat out their maws fanny 10 minutes ago.
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:Just FTR, doubt this lot have anything to do with the DBM. The DBM are sound, proper Livi fans as well. This mob are just a bunch of wee gimps who were shat out their maws fanny 10 minutes ago.

The older guys are decent, it's the 13 year olds that sit in the section thinking they're hard after watching The Firm.
    mozam76
    mozam76

Post by mozam76 Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Agreed on that LL. Also, it's nice to see Lexi using the terminology for modern day childbirth that I believe they are looking to use over at the British Medical Association.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:17 pm