The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Season Tickets 23/24

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Season Tickets 23/24 Empty Season Tickets 23/24

Post by Auld Nick Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:23 pm

Season Tickets go on sale on May 1st at the early bird price for the duration of May.
    The price is up but now includes all home men’s league games, all home women’s league games, all reserve home games (both genders) played at the Vale and youth games (both genders).

Makes it astonishingly good value if you are interested in attending and able to attend these games…but that’s the thing isn’t it? How many of these “extra” games will actually be “attendable”.

Maybe some thought could have been given to a “Only senior men’s team” ticket at a reduced price? Maybe it was too unwieldy to do so but you’d have thought it was “doable”
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Season Tickets 23/24 Empty Re: Season Tickets 23/24

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:33 pm

Might encourage some folk to attend the other games though.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:40 pm

Absolutely, but for me it’s about when the games take place.
    italion

Post by italion Mon May 01, 2023 12:38 pm

I tried, unsuccessfully, to re-new my season ticket today and subsequently contacted the club who confirmed that there is a "glitch" in the system. They won't be selling tickets online until it is fixed. In the mean time you can purchase season tickets by phone.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu May 04, 2023 1:49 pm

Dunno why Martindale keeps banging on about ST sales at Livi, he's been here long enough to know what our sales are like, ffs get over it and just get on with his job, it's fecking boring seeing this so much.

Livingston boss David Martindale admits he's "envious" of their Premiership rivals who are already into the thousands for season ticket sales - after ringing reception to be told his club are still in double figures for the week.

The Lions manager admitted he will need to be "cute and creative" with recruitment this summer with the club's balance sheets showing losses for last year and projecting more for 2023. He also discussed season ticket sales, admitting the club can't compare to the likes of Aberdeen and Dundee United who are already into the thousands for season ticket sales. Livingston have the lowest average attendance in the Premiership this season with bottom six rivals like St Johnstone, Motherwell and Kilmarnock all regularly attracting larger home crowds.

The season is also still being played, i know i said i bought mine yesterday, but normally i don't buy them till the last week of the early bird deadline, and most folk wont be getting them till after the season has finished. He surely knows roughly how many we'll sell, constantly banging on about other teams having bigger supports isn't going to increase our sales, or go over well with Livi fans.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Thu May 04, 2023 4:11 pm

There are ways to encourage fans to think about buying a season ticket but pictures of him with a sad face and greetin' about numbers is not one of them.

Liviforever likes this post

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu May 04, 2023 8:09 pm

They would have encouraged some people if they had actually made a proper effort to get top 6 instead of just talking about it.

Liviforever likes this post

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu May 04, 2023 8:19 pm

Auld Nick wrote:They would have encouraged some people if they had actually made a proper effort to get top 6 instead of just talking about it.

Yep, looking back on it, looked harder for us not to get top 6 than to actually get it when we were sitting 4th. Game after game after game we blew it, Aberdeen, Hibs, St Mirren, Motherwell, Dundee Utd, just one win from any of those games and we'd have done it. Even a draw with St Mirren would've been enough.

Grates a bit hearing him moan about cuts to our budget for next season when we threw away about 400 thousand missing out on an erse cheek home game, prize money for a higher finish, and even more if we'd made 4th or 5th place and Europe. Then all he keeps saying is not having a few thousand more fans is to blame for budget cuts, naw Davie, blowing top 6 was.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Thu May 04, 2023 8:38 pm

Not just the league. We blew it big time v Caley in the cup and look where they ended up in that. Rolling Eyes
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu May 04, 2023 10:33 pm

Yeah, I spoke with one of the Caley staff recently and he was saying they hadn’t expected to win that game themselves but just went for it once they had the lead. Like a kept saying at the time, we basically said we “downed tools” at half time against Killie the week before.
    Troy

Post by Troy Mon May 15, 2023 1:48 pm

Season ticket purchased.And to my surprise, because my Birthday is in June I qualified for a concession as il be 65 before the new season starts apparently. Was willing to pay full price,but after 28 years of doing so I thought might as well take advantage of my advancing years.😁🤣🍻.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Mon May 15, 2023 6:58 pm

Just need to spend the difference in the bar or hospitality Troy. Grand excuse. Very Happy
    Troy

Post by Troy Mon May 15, 2023 7:15 pm

Can assure you Orco.The rest will go into the clubs coffers,trust me.Hic 🍻🥃🤣.

orco likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 pm