The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
LiviLion
Liviforever
Durnford
Auld Nick
8 posters

Season Tickets For 18/19 On sale

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Season Tickets For 18/19 On sale Empty Season Tickets For 18/19 On sale

Post by Auld Nick Wed May 23, 2018 8:06 am

Adult price is £285

Based on 19 home games (never a guarantee, our first SPL season was 18 home & 20 away which never evened itself out during our stay in the top division) that is £15 per game.

I didn’t notice any instalment options but it’s debit card or cheque payment.

It’s a lot to fork out in one go but the VFM is still reasonably good.
    Durnford

Season Tickets For 18/19 On sale Empty Re: Season Tickets For 18/19 On sale

Post by Durnford Wed May 23, 2018 10:13 am

Aren't these the same prices as last year; frankly I'm astounded; I'd expected at least £300 for the adult bearing in mind I would expect at least the OF games to be in the region of £26 PATG.

Personally I think the biggest boost to season ticket sales will be if Hopkins agrees to an extension to his contract; Sean Byrne has already indicated in his interview that many of the out-of-contract player are preying for him to stay and, reading between the lines, I think the inference is that many will agree to a new contract if Hoppy remains the man in charge.

We will easily burst the 1000 season ticket glass ceiling but I would also hope that maybe 2000 wasn't too ambitious. If 2000 were prepared to make the trip to Glasgow then surely its not too far a leap.

I agree with Bertie in some split payment arrangement might be a good idea if you want to get people signing up early and not on the last day before the season starts (which makes planning more challenging). Having seen a large number of the fans travelling on Sunday last were possibly between 16 and 19; I suspect finding that lump of money in one go is going to be a bit of a challenge.

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed May 23, 2018 11:27 am

Pretty good prices, I think it was over 300 quid when we were last in the top tier. Yeah if Hoppy signs a new deal I think most of our out of contract players would sign back up too.
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Wed May 23, 2018 6:54 pm

As usual I'll miss the first few weeks of the season, a lot more gutted about it this time round though. Selfishly hope it's an away game to kick off the season as I'll be able to make the 11th if it's at home.

Will definitely be getting myself a ST as soon as I can though, can't wait for us to get started.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed May 23, 2018 7:54 pm

I’ve never paid £300 or more for an ST - mind you I was always getting a variation of adult & 2 kids back then.
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed May 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Agree Bertie.Ive never paid £300 for a season ticket and ive been there since day one and before.If my memory serves me i paid £240 for my brief the first season in the SPL.Now that was nearly 18 years ago so from back then till now im amazed that there is only a £45 increase for the current season ticket book.I duly understand that that is still a lot of money for some who may find it difficuilt to pay in a lump sum.I know that some people from the club read these pages and would suggest some sort of payment plan for those who through no fault of their own would struggle to pay such a sum in one.Probably being selfish here but i dont want to lose any supporters old or new,the last few weeks has surely wheted the appetite for so many to come and join us.In what has been such a memorable season lets see if we can take some of it into next season. lol!
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Wed May 23, 2018 10:18 pm

Troy wrote:Agree Bertie.Ive never paid £300 for a season ticket and ive been there since day one and before.If my memory serves me i paid £240 for my brief the first season in the SPL.Now that was nearly 18 years ago so from back then till now im amazed that there is only a £45 increase for the current season ticket book.I duly understand that that is still a lot of money for some who may find it difficuilt to pay in a lump sum.I know that some people from the club read these pages and would suggest some sort of payment plan for those who through no fault of their own would struggle to pay such a sum in one.Probably being selfish here but i dont want to lose any supporters old or new,the last few weeks has surely wheted the appetite for so many to come and join us.In what has been such a memorable season lets see if we can take some of it into next season. lol!

I seem to recall 18 years ago the season ticket included cup games and possibly friendlies didn't it?

Its a while ago and my memory isn't what it was.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 pm

We have had a variety of ST over the years; friendlies & home cup ties included; first home cup tie included; top ups to pay for any home cup ties & league only are the ones that spring to mind
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Wed May 23, 2018 11:13 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:We have had a variety of ST over the years; friendlies & home cup ties included; first home cup tie included; top ups to pay for any home cup ties & league only are the ones that spring to mind

Yes; I vaguely recall the conversation on whether it was worth the extra for cup games in case we didn't get a home tie.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu May 24, 2018 12:35 am

Yeah, cos we went through a spell of never getting drawn at home.
    Troy

Post by Troy Thu May 24, 2018 6:17 am

Your both correct Bertie and Durnford.I also recall we used to get discount vouchers at the back of the book as well.All in all i think the club have been reasonable with their prices over the years including this one.Just hope the supporters continue to take advantage of them.Think we are the lowest price in the SPL this season coming.Well done Livi.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Thu May 24, 2018 8:51 am

Probably we will be outnumbered by away fans in most games this season so makes sense to increase the walk up price more rather than the season tickets.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu May 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Have they announced the PATG price yet?
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 pm

No they haven't but I'd expect there to be a walk up price increase. It would make sense.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 pm

Prob be different category games, Celtic and The Rangers cat A, Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs cat B (maybe Dundee too), and all the rest cat C.

Cat A maybe about £25.

Nothing better to do now, will we play at predicting PaTG prices? lol!
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri May 25, 2018 8:13 am

Yeah, I wasn’t disagreeing that the price will go up. Given the play off games were £20; I’d have thought that would be reasonable and easy to keep turnstiles moving quite quickly. Anything else risks needing change given so would delay the process of getting into the ground. Even £25 risks needing change as most cash machines don’t issue fivers.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 am

I seem to recall Hibs fleecing us to the tune of about £24 for a championship game - in my opinion we should return the favour and some.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat May 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Went down this morning and renewd my season ticket for next season.Was told there absolutely flying out the door and in fact the club are projecting sales of around 2500 to 3000 for the next campaign.Of course will hold back on any comment regarding this until i see it for myself,but if true a big thank you to all for committing to the cause.No news on Hoppy or the players as yet but hopefull all will be resolved sooner rather than later.Oh and the pitch has been ripped up ready for the installation of the new 4g in due course.All good news just hope it all comes to fruition.LOL.T.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat May 26, 2018 1:44 pm

Troy wrote:Went down this morning and renewd my season ticket for next season.Was told there absolutely flying out the door and in fact the club are projecting sales of around 2500 to 3000 for the next campaign.Of course will hold back on any comment regarding this until i see it for myself,but if true a big thank you to all for committing to the cause.No news on Hoppy or the players as yet but hopefull all will be resolved sooner rather than later.Oh and the pitch has been ripped up ready for the installation of the new 4g in due course.All good news just hope it all comes to fruition.LOL.T.

Excellent news Troy, it would be great if the enthusiasm that was captured during the play offs was continued into next season and we saw the same numbers turning out for our games. This news may well help persuade Hoppy to stay and give it a go for us in the Premiership too, esp if it increases his budget.

I don't normally renew my ST till quite late on (just before the deadline for keeping my seat) but I think i'll go down on Monday and renew it, just to help those projected figures along.
    Troy

Season Tickets For 18/19 On sale Empty Aye its looking promosing L/F.I know its hard but if we can get as many as possible to commit early ithink it gives us a better chance of holding on to Hoppy and the boys.The feel good factor at the club over the last month has been brilliant and i sicere

Post by Troy Sat May 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Liviforever wrote:
    Troy wrote:Went down this morning and renewd my season ticket for next season.Was told there absolutely flying out the door and in fact the club are projecting sales of around 2500 to 3000 for the next campaign.Of course will hold back on any comment regarding this until i see it for myself,but if true a big thank you to all for committing to the cause.No news on Hoppy or the players as yet but hopefull all will be resolved sooner rather than later.Oh and the pitch has been ripped up ready for the installation of the new 4g in due course.All good news just hope it all comes to fruition.LOL.T.

Excellent news Troy, it would be great if the enthusiasm that was captured during the play offs was continued into next season and we saw the same numbers turning out for our games. This news may well help persuade Hoppy to stay and give it a go for us in the Premiership too, esp if it increases his budget.

I don't normally renew my ST till quite late on (just before the deadline for keeping my seat) but I think i'll go down on Monday and renew it, just to help those projected figures along.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat May 26, 2018 2:13 pm

Aye its looking promising L/F.i know its hard but if we can get as many as possible to commit early i think it ngives us a better chance of holding on to Hoppy and the boys.The feel good factor over the last month has been brilliant and i sincerely hope in continues into the next season.To see the stadium at least a third full with Livi supporters would be absolutly magnificent,So come on Livi fans .Lets give these lads the backing they thoughrally deserve.Theyve earned it!!!
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu May 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Got mine today, then got home to read Hoppy has left. Shocked Laughing

Ah well, it had to end some time, it was great having that continuity 2 seasons running, and winning back to back promotions, hopefully his good work will continue with whoever takes his place.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:31 pm

That’s me & my lad got ours. And the word was that they were busier this morning than they expected to be. The guy in front of us said his pal might be interested so wanted a seat with some unallocated next to him... he was told to advise his pal not to take too long.
    sunderland

Post by sunderland Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Callum Carson said they have sold over 800 so far...

Still need to get mine sorted.
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:15 pm

Hopefully get mine sorted soon too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:15 pm