The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Post Split Fixtures

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post Split Fixtures Empty Post Split Fixtures

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:41 pm

Post Split Fixtures Screen25

Would've been good playing County first if we had been close enough to make this fixture interesting, kinda rooting for them staying up now and St Johnstone joining us in the Championship. For laughs it would be FAF if Aberdeen finished 11th, but they've got a wee cushion.

All we've left to play for is helping decide who finishes 11th, the Motherwell game is totally meaningless, and apart from our last game being at home, not anything for us or Hibs to play for in the final game.

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post Split Fixtures Empty Re: Post Split Fixtures

Post by Auld Nick Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:49 pm

Yeah, I’m hoping County get above Saints as well, but I’d still like us to win all 5 games, which won’t save us but would at least give us something the cheer about.
    Troy

Post by Troy Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:31 am

Not a chance in hell thats happening im afraid.Will try and enjoy whats left of the se
    Troy

Post by Troy Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:40 am

Sorry,predictive text🤣.Meant to say not a chance in hell thats happening. Will attempt to enjoy whats left of a dissapointing season.Part of me is happy its County who can finally put the nail in the coffin.Theve done what we couldn't and I sincerely hope they stay up.Agree the remainder of the season is practically meaningless now.Hopefully we bite the bullet and start preparing for next season.Close season cant come quick enough.⬇Crying or Very sad.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:19 pm

Not been to our last 2 home games after hurting my shoulder and back, and couldn't have sat in those hard plastic seats for 90+ mins, so feels like the season has already finished. Got a lot on this month going into next month too with Birthdays, my Wedding Anniversary (41 years, yikes), and 2 Weddings, and could quite easily forget about the football till next season now. But i'll try getting along to some of our remaining home games, if for nothing else to have a pre match pint and blether.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:40 pm