The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Liviforever
LiviCub
6 posters

Scottish League Cup Second Round Draw

LiviCub
    LiviCub

Scottish League Cup Second Round Draw Empty Scottish League Cup Second Round Draw

Post by LiviCub Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Taken from the SPFL's website:

"The Draw for the Second Round of the Scottish League Cup competition will take place live on BBC Sportsound, in the commentary area at BT Murrayfield on Wednesday, 6 August, 2014 at 6.30pm.

The draw will be conducted by Neil Doncaster, with Pat Bonner and Billy Dodds drawing the teams.

The Second Round of this season's competition will be seeded and will involve the 14 winners from the First Round, the winner of the Queen’s Park v Rangers tie and the following clubs Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Ross County, St. Mirren, Kilmarnock, Partick Thistle, Hibernian and Heart of Midlothian."

We're unseeded and this is who we could end up playing: Inverness, Ross County, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Partick, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee, Hamilton, Falkirk, Queen of the South

Who do we fancy or think we'll end up having? I would like St Mirren away as I haven't been to their ground but we'll probably end up drawing Queen of the South away.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Scottish League Cup Second Round Draw Empty Re: Scottish League Cup Second Round Draw

Post by Liviforever Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:38 pm

If possible Ayr or Stenny at home.
    orco
    orco

Scottish League Cup Second Round Draw Empty Re: Scottish League Cup Second Round Draw

Post by orco Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Liviforever wrote:If possible Ayr or Stenny at home.

They will be unseeded like us.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:40 pm

I would like a home tie against anyone.

We'll probably get Caley or RossCo or QoS away.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:05 pm

orco wrote:
    Liviforever wrote:If possible Ayr or Stenny at home.

They will be unseeded like us.

Watching Sevco v Hibs on the box just now I'd be happy getting either of them at home.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:58 pm

Queen of the South at home.

Fuck my life.
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:59 pm

6 times this season. We'll probably get them in the fucking Scottish cup as well, and take it to a replay.
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pm

That's actually not a terrible draw, our best chance of progression. Away would have been fucking dreadful.

Considering it's at home I'll actually have a good chance of getting to this unlike my initially preferred St. Mirren, Inverness or Kilmarnock away.

Last edited by EdinburghLivi on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:05 pm

The plus side is we have a good chance of beating them and it's at home.

Other than that, it's pish.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:33 pm

LiviLion wrote:6 times this season. We'll probably get them in the fucking Scottish cup as well, and take it to a replay.

That happened to us against Aberdeen one season, beat them 6 times and drew once (in the Scottish cup).

None of the teams were easy so at least we've a home game.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:32 am

The pricing has came up on the website:

http://livingstonfc.co.uk/news/news_20140808_1.php

Adults - £15
    Concessions - £10
    Children - £5
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:16 am

Too expensive. I may still go but it's more borderline now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:35 am