The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

ST finance 20/21 Season

Liviforever
    Liviforever

ST finance 20/21 Season Empty ST finance 20/21 Season

Post by Liviforever Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:39 pm

This looks a good idea, there have been many people wanting an instalment option for buying season tickets, so this looks like a decent compromise. I take it interest payments banged on top would still have to be low enough to make the ST more appealing than just paying at the gate, or nobody would take up the offer.

Livingston Football Club is pleased to announce that as of the 2020/21 season, supporters will be able to purchase season tickets on a finance agreement due to a new partnership with V12 Retail Finance*.

Giving the option of a 4 month or 10 month instalment periods, surmising the 4 month one would be the best to do, less interest, and there used to be an option for paying up your ST over 3 or 4 months a while back.

Positive move by the club imo, it's a big hit paying a ST in the one go, esp for a family.
    Durnford

ST finance 20/21 Season Empty Re: ST finance 20/21 Season

Post by Durnford Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:22 pm

Aren't Season tickets normally sold one or two months before the first actual league game is played?

I buy a season ticket as I like to have my guaranteed seat every season; price doesn't really come into it.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:50 pm

The early bird scheme usually gives you it cheaper again, and guarantees your seat before it goes out for sale to the gen public.

The general idea for getting a ST is that it's cheaper than all the individual home games paying at the gate, if they bang on interest to take it over the PaTG price I doubt very much it'll work. Prob have it a wee bit dearer for the 4 month option, then slightly less of a saving to the 10 months one.

Sounds like a good idea anyway, there is usually someone bringing up a question on whether there's an instalment option every season, so now there is.
    Lothiangamer
    Lothiangamer

Post by Lothiangamer Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Obviously don't know the prices yet but would assume the 4 month option will be dearer than early bird one off price, and likewise the 10 month option, still be cheaper than paying per game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:05 am