The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Final positions prediction

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Final positions prediction Empty Final positions prediction

Post by Auld Nick Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:27 am

Last few years there has been a final placings prediction thing on the SPFL site but I can’t find it this year… maybe it was in the BBC site… anyway… this is how I see the season panning out….

1 Rangers
    2 Celtic
    3 Hibs
    4 Hearts
    5 Aberdeen
    6 Dundee United
    7 St Mirren
    8 St Johnstone
    9 Motherwell
    10 Dundee
    11 Livingston
    12 Ross County

And it was more my heart than my head that put us above Ross
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Final positions prediction Empty Re: Final positions prediction

Post by Liviforever Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:46 pm

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:22 am

Think i can just rip this prediction up and do a Bertie, sticking up a revised one. lol!

I'm Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off with Hearts, Utd and Aberdoon, Hearts even could give Celtic a scare for 2nd place, can't see them having the squad depth to challenge Sevco for 1st, and tbh Celtic will prob still get 2nd, if they can keep Kyogo Furuhashi free from injury.

Still holding out hope on us taking 6th, hopefully we've had our bad spell, and all our bad luck with injuries gone too, with players fully fit i think we have the makings of a good team.

Ok revised prediction after seeing everyone play 9 games.

Final positions prediction Scot-p15
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:33 am

I'd take us in a hopefully 8th L/F.But the sheep 11th?I love your sense of humour.Suspect this will be updadated with extreme regularity.🤣🤣🤣.Lol.😉.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:21 pm

Dunno Aberdeen are heading for 10th place this Sat if we win, reckon Dundee could soon get above them too, they were rank against us when we handed them 3 pts, but for that gift they'd already be sitting 11th. Can see Glass getting the heave ho before January. The board are already publicly coming out supporting him, you know that's a bad sign and they'll punt him after another couple of defeats.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:51 pm

Pretty happy with my Livi prediction, getting into the top 6, but now looking for us to get 4th or 5th for a European place. I've been way off everyone else though, County are a lot better than i thought they'd be, and Dundee & St Johnstone have been the worst 2 by some distance.

This weeks fixtures will hopefully go our way to make our game on Sunday a bonus if we get anything against Celtic.

Dundee United 15:00 Heart of Midlothian-Draw

Hibernian 15:00 St Johnstone-Away win

Motherwell 15:00 Dundee-Away win

Rangers 15:00 Aberdeen-Home win

Ross County 15:00 St Mirren-Draw

Hoping they'll go like this, think we're far enough ahead of the bottom 2 we can look to them beating teams close to us and doing us a favour. And maybe going too far but it would be interesting if Hearts drop points then we beat them at Tynnie in our next game, could close the gap on them to 8, or even 6 pts, with 7 games to go. Crazy i know, but i'm always one for looking up to see how far we can go, think 1st and 2nd are maybe out of our reach though, just. lol!
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:59 pm

Liviforever wrote:

This weeks fixtures will hopefully go our way to make our game on Sunday a bonus if we get anything against Celtic.

Dundee United 15:00 Heart of Midlothian-Draw= Result  2-2 Draw.

Hibernian 15:00 St Johnstone-Away win= Result  0-0 Draw

Motherwell 15:00 Dundee-Away win= Result 1-1 Draw

Rangers 15:00 Aberdeen-Home win= Result 1-0 Home win.

Ross County 15:00 St Mirren-Draw= Result 1-0 Home win.

Hoping they'll go like this, think we're far enough ahead of the bottom 2 we can look to them beating teams close to us and doing us a favour. And maybe going too far but it would be interesting if Hearts drop points then we beat them at Tynnie in our next game, could close the gap on them to 8, or even 6 pts, with 7 games to go. Crazy i know, but i'm always one for looking up to see how far we can go, think 1st and 2nd are maybe out of our reach though, just. lol!

Not exactly how i wanted, but 2 were perfect and another 2 were draws, so not much damage there, just County getting all 3 pts in the teams below us, but we can take that. So Hibs move ahead of us on GD and we dropped to 5th, not too shabby.

Any positive result for us tomorrow would be great, a point puts us back into 4th, which leaves just 3 games to go and all very winnable for us.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:45 pm

Cant always get what we wish for.As I said earlier, we've actually got it in our own hands to do something special. With Sevco getting that late win against the Sheep the pressure on them will be enormous. We are capable of holding them if the players are up for this. Almondvale was built for this.Packed to the rafters and expect the unexpected. 89th minute winner for the Lions.Can you imagine?.Scenes.Believe Livi.🦁👊👍.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:55 pm

Yeah, results today were almost as good as they could have been. No matter what happens tomorrow we will be no worse than 5th

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:16 am