The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Away games

Seagull moo

Away games  Empty Away games

Post by Seagull moo Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:04 pm

Hi all I'm a Brighton fan and have recently started to follow Livingston back in December when i saw you beat Hibs at home and what a cracking 1st game it was. Also another great result against them last weekend. I'm wondering how easy it is to get tickets for away games would love to try and get up next season to see you against celtic or Rangers just wondering what allocation is for away days.
    Cheers moo
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Away games  Empty Re: Away games

Post by Auld Nick Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:33 pm

Keep your eyes on the official club site for ticket information. It’s not a huge allocation & the away fans location at Celtic isn’t the best.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:36 am

Prob the worst two places to go as an away fan, esp Ibrox. Celtic stick you in a corner with a big pillar in front of you, unless you pay a few quid more for unrestricted view (those tickets will be snapped up first though so you'll have to be quick), and Ibrox is just an unpleasant experience with their mutant fans all around you. Also we'll prob loss playing at both.

Would recommend going to a home game against either of those, we give both of those clubs 3 stands worth of tickets but there is still plenty tickets in the home stand for you to get one. And we've a lot better chance of getting a result against either of them at home, esp Celtic, who haven't managed to beat us at home yet the last 4 seasons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:13 pm