The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Scott Pittman Livingston Legend

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Scott Pittman Livingston Legend Empty Scott Pittman Livingston Legend

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:31 pm

Wee piece on him from Callum Carson in the DR: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/livingston-boss-says-midfielder-scott-26810474?fbclid=IwAR2iPVR3f75s0UgLXYSlbA8wq2S0jV8N-OhiejGgbOd3hqPR99wwINNMyPY

Scott Pittman Livingston Legend Scott_10

Quite an incredible story, remarkable player for us, and amazing to think he had 2 previous trials at Livi before finally joining us, how big a miss would it have been for Livingston, and the SPFL, if he hadn't got his chance in professional football at Livi. He really has been an amazing player for us over the years, you think of Keaghan Jacobs as Mr Livi, but Scott is going to beat his appearance record by some distance, and on the verge of being the most capped top flight Livi player too, he's got a few years left on him playing at Livingston.

He could have left Livi a few times with bigger clubs being interested in him too, but has stuck with us and fully deserves legend status, i have to agree with Martindale, i can't see another Livi player getting near his appearances when he finally hangs up his Livi playing boots, anyone of his quality will prob sign for a bigger club, and if they aren't as good as him they wont be playing in the team long enough to get near to his games total, a unique player for Livi.

Scored some fantastic goals, memorable ones too, in the Petrofac cup final, and the promotion play offs, that Dundee Utd away game was one of the best i've been at. We are so lucky to have him at Livi, well done Scott, go get that Livi top flight playing record on Sat against Hibs. Would be really good if he could mark it with a goal, fingers crossed he scores. cheers

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Scott Pittman Livingston Legend Empty Re: Scott Pittman Livingston Legend

Post by Auld Nick Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:42 am

Terrific player. Nuff said.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:19 pm

And the legend continues with another terrific goal.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:29 pm

Liviforever wrote:Wee piece on him from Callum Carson in the DR: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/livingston-boss-says-midfielder-scott-26810474?fbclid=IwAR2iPVR3f75s0UgLXYSlbA8wq2S0jV8N-OhiejGgbOd3hqPR99wwINNMyPY

Scott Pittman Livingston Legend Scott_10

Quite an incredible story, remarkable player for us, and amazing to think he had 2 previous trials at Livi before finally joining us, how big a miss would it have been for Livingston, and the SPFL, if he hadn't got his chance in professional football at Livi. He really has been an amazing player for us over the years, you think of Keaghan Jacobs as Mr Livi, but Scott is going to beat his appearance record by some distance, and on the verge of being the most capped top flight Livi player too, he's got a few years left on him playing at Livingston.

He could have left Livi a few times with bigger clubs being interested in him too, but has stuck with us and fully deserves legend status, i have to agree with Martindale, i can't see another Livi player getting near his appearances when he finally hangs up his Livi playing boots, anyone of his quality will prob sign for a bigger club, and if they aren't as good as him they wont be playing in the team long enough to get near to his games total, a unique player for Livi.

Scored some fantastic goals, memorable ones too, in the Petrofac cup final, and the promotion play offs, that Dundee Utd away game was one of the best i've been at. We are so lucky to have him at Livi, well done Scott, go get that Livi top flight playing record on Sat against Hibs. Would be really good if he could mark it with a goal, fingers crossed he scores.  cheers

Lovely jubbly.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri May 06, 2022 6:38 am

And it should be noted that he scored the goal that won the points that officially secured top flight status for another season.
    italion

Post by italion Fri May 06, 2022 11:55 am

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri May 06, 2022 10:38 pm

What has Martindale wanted by Fleetwood got to do with Scott Pittman?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri May 06, 2022 11:49 pm

He maybe gets the credit for Fleetwood's interest in Martindale. Laughing
    italion

Post by italion Sat May 07, 2022 9:29 am

Auld Nick wrote:What has Martindale wanted by Fleetwood got to do with Scott Pittman?
    Sorry. I must have put it in the wrong topic. If it upsets you that much I will take it down.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat May 07, 2022 5:29 pm

Doesn’t upset me at all, just wondered why it was in a totally unrelated thread.

After todays performance they can have him lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:12 pm