The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

One Scotty Pittman!

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

One Scotty Pittman! Empty One Scotty Pittman!

Post by Auld Nick Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:40 pm

Scott Pittman extends his contract for another 3 years taking him into a testimonial season.

True Livi legend who epitomises what our recent success is all about.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

One Scotty Pittman! Empty Re: One Scotty Pittman!

Post by Liviforever Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:22 am

A unique player for Livi, i can't see there ever being a player like him, certainly not one that will break his playing record with us, when he finally hangs up his boots

He's been totally settled at Livi, had offers to go to bigger teams like Aberdeen but wasn't interested, brilliant player for us too, and coming from a level where he'd been written off making it as an SPFL player, then ending up playing with us against the likes of Celtic and Sevco in the Premiership, in front of 50 odd thousand fans, it's Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Yeah he epit(ts)omises what Livi is all about just now, hard working with no ego and very much a team player, what a legend he is for Livingston.

Quite fitting that one of the most important goals ever scored for us was his away winner against Dundee Utd, then again getting the winner against Partick Th in the first leg of our home game, helping us win play off promotion back into the top flight.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:10 am

I just love Pitts. He gives everything in every game. You wouldn't blame him if he had gone off to a bigger team for more money but it makes me all sentimental that we have a talented local guy in this day and age of footballers chasing the money who chooses to stay and play for my team. I hope the club always has a role for him even when his playing days are over.

Troy likes this post

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:09 pm

A View From The Terrace is doing a segment on Scott this week, Friday's episode.

One Scotty Pittman! Web_ca15
    Troy

Post by Troy Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:31 pm

Always a great watch,and Pitts as well.Brilliant.👍.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:52 am

A great watch? Really? I do watch it but largely against my better judgement. The one thing I do give them credit for is that it is mostly about the so called “wee teams”
    Troy

Post by Troy Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:28 am

Ive watched it for for years Nick.And you hit the nail on the head.It mainly concentrates on the so called wee teams,which incidently I count us in that bracket.Punching above our weight and all that.🤷‍�👍.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:36 am

Yep, only program that gives air time to lower league teams, and even juniors in the pyramids, and all sorts of stuff like super fans' and their hobbies, collecting all sorts. The one leg football players last week was good too.

They've got Craig Napier on this week's program though, not sure about having numpty refs, hopefully give him stick for being so crap.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:01 pm

They have Craig Telfer every week, just wish he’d stop being so exaggerated, most of the others are relatively normal but he just grates on me.

The concept is a good idea though.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:18 pm

Nice little 5 minutes at the end of the show but could have & should have been more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:55 pm