The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Premiership Predictor 22/23 season

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Premiership Predictor 22/23 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Premiership Predictor 22/23 season

Post by Liviforever Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:07 pm

Yeah it looks much the same as last season, that anyone getting into the top 6 has a decent chance at finishing 4th, there isn't much between anyone from 3rd to 7th just now, 3 pts/0ne win. Hardest thing is making it to top 6 for the split, once you're there 4th place is up for grabs. I do think we've more about us this season though, and we'll make top 6 before the final pre split fixture, and wont have the nail biter fixture needing points to get there.

If it stays like that then 3rd is also achievable for us, but as i said earlier, i think Hearts will be best of the rest once they're full strength and not playing in Europe.
    orco
    orco

Premiership Predictor 22/23 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Premiership Predictor 22/23 season

Post by orco Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:13 pm

If teams had to go with what they have from now till the end of the season I think we would have a great chance of slipping in to the top six. However since we are the paupers of the SPL it is much harder for us to bring players in with a view to improvement.

In addition if any of the big guys come in with an offer we can't refuse for the likes of Nouble we will be weakened. We will have a better idea of how the land lies at the start of February.

Mind you maybe Davie has a couple of nuggets nobody has heard of lined up. Hope so.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:28 pm