The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Todays Cup Finals

Troy

Todays Cup Finals Empty Todays Cup Finals

Post by Troy Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:21 am

Cant see past both Celtic and Manchester City lifting their respective trophies today. Huge odds for a Caley Man Utd double.Maybe worth a shilling or two for an unlikely upset.But might just keep my money in my pocket £ 🤣.Good luck ICT.🏆🤞.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Todays Cup Finals Empty Re: Todays Cup Finals

Post by Auld Nick Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:02 pm

I want City to beat United… I suspect United will end City’s treble dream

I want Caley to be Celtic, just for a laugh… I suspect Celtic’s treble will become reality
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:03 pm

Cracking strike from Gudjhonson on 12 seconds puts City 1 up.Then our nemesis VAR intervenes.Ridiculous decision,but from the spot Fernández gets Utd level.Suspect City will up their game second half.United have to have a real go to upset the odds imo.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:14 pm

More comfortable than the scoreline suggested. Manure barely laid a glove on City.Congratulations to City.Treble on for them next week.Over to Celtic.Would fully suspect theyl do it first.Surely 🤷‍�🤣.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:45 pm

Yeah, wonder strike from Gundogan in 13 seconds, farcical VAR decision to allow United to level it and a brilliantly improvised winner. Haaland showing “maturity & professionalism” towards the end by running down the clock rather than trying to go for personal glory.

Celtic not at their best but comfortable winners.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:54 pm

With respect to the runners up in both finals,the better teams won,in both finals.No argument there.Congrats to both City & Celtic.But tbf predictable.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:39 am

Yeah they did well reaching the final, but the huge gulf in finances that Celtic have compared to a 6th placed Championship side was just too much. Tell you what though, i wouldn't mind Billy McKay from Caley, getting on a bit at 34 but still banging in goals, and is a good player still, with top flight experience. Think he'll be out of contract as they said about 13 of their players contracts ended on the 31st May, so they'd have got temporary extensions to play in the cup final.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:18 am