The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Football fan from Germany

Daniel

Football fan from Germany Empty Football fan from Germany

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:00 pm

Hi,
    I am football fan from Germany coming to Livingston the weekend after the next. My plan is to watch a SPL game on Saturday (St. Johnstone or Dundee FC- probably the latter) followed by rugby in Edinburgh in the evening and I would love to visit Almondvale Stadium on Sunday. When I contacted the ticket offices I was told, however, that there is no general sale for the match against Glasgow Rangers and tickets are only sold to Season Ticket Holders.

It would be a shame not being able to watch a match while I am staying in Livingston as I am a neutral supporter who just loves football and travels around to visit new grounds.

I was wondering whether it is possible to find a Season Ticket Holder here who would be willing to help me getting a ticket? I am grateful for any help.

Greetings from Hamburg,
    Daniel
    orco
    orco

Football fan from Germany Empty Re: Football fan from Germany

Post by orco Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:41 pm

Your English is awful good for a German. 😏
    Daniel

Post by Daniel Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:30 pm

Thanks.Very Happy

I used to live in London so had the chance to pick up some English then. It is getting rusty though as I am hardly using it nowadays. That is another reason I am looking forward to the trip next weekend. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 pm