The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
EdinburghLivi
Contemporary
Lexi Collector
Afro
orco
Auld Nick
Liviforever
11 posters

1 point out of 21

Smithy
    Smithy

1 point out of 21 - Page 3 Empty Re: 1 point out of 21

Post by Smithy Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Hey LF whits with .... too much time on his hands patter.... haha

I work hard mate,just spend nights away working,
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Your broken record is fine

Sheerin and White

As I said before Scottish Championship version of Shearer and Sutton or your version Hartson and Sutton.

Whatever let's just stick with Sheerin and White who can saw the defenders to pieces lol
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Definitely should be trying Sheerin/white as they are the only pair that play as a pair.

I'd be looking at Buchanan as the 1st choice sub or possibly playing just behind the front 2 but I would prefer Pittman in that role.

Hippo has to start as he offers something different, so probably wide left.

Gibbons has the potential to be the defensive midfielder but will be inconsistent as he is not a big player and is still young.

Wide right is a problem position for me. I like Glen but he just isn't a goal threat. Mullen is too much of a ball-hog at times and while he can finish his final ball is not all that it could be and of course he disappears after a heavy challenge. I'd almost suggest Buchanan behind the front 2 and Pittman wide right.

Back four has to be Millen, Gallagher, Gordon and Longridge but if we had a back 3 with 5 in midfield I'd go with Neill at the back and Faria or Glen as the extra midfielder.

Doesn't look like DJ is getting dropped any time soon but I'd like to see what Gould is capable of.
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Well didn't expect much today....now onto Alloa and Dumbarton.

Need to get points from these two games,it's not about performances it's about points.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:36 pm

But while I thought Hibs probably edged the game on ability, tactics and possession, we posed them problems and the only goal was a direct result of a poor decision by the ref.

That said, I said to my lad exactly where the free kick was going to go, because DJ's starting position was wrong. Had he been in the centre of his goal he would probably have saved it.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:59 pm

Was the same place St Mirren scored from a free kick, well taken but just have no confidence in DJ making a save when a free kick is given around our box. Had a bad feeling the minute they got it and was just hoping they would hit it over the bar or wide.

Yeah bad decision from the ref awarding it.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Flapped at a couple of crosses too and was nowhere to be seen for a couple of very close Hibs efforts in the first half. Feels like we've had more cleared off the line from outfielders than Jamieson saves so far this season. How long before this guy is dropped? Burchill has talked up a few players big time in the past, Gould being one of them. Time for him to put up or shut up because DJ is an absolute road-side bomb.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm