Everyone on here will no doubt be familiar with the rules behind the PL, but for those requiring a recap or for any newbies, see below.
- Post what you think the score will be in the match thread to enter for that week. This will count towards your overall points total. Your overall points will remain the same, should you miss a week.
- 3 points for the correct score, 1 point for the correct result.
- Correct result in cup games after extra-time and/or penalties. For example, a prediction of 0-0 but Livi to win on penalties will earn 1 point, should Livi win over 90 minutes or in extra-time. Correct score will count after 90 minutes.
- Closest to the time for the first goalscorer wins a bonus point. In the event of a tie, bonus point will be split.
- In the event of tied points come the end of the season, tiebreakers will be based on (1) number of correct results, then (2) number of correct scores.
Anyway, without further ado, introducing the entrants (so far) for the 2017/18 edition of the Prediction League:
Current leaderboard (last game; Falkirk (H); 0-0 (No FG)):
Liviforever - 25 points
Bertie Bassett - 20.5 points
Afro - 20 points
LiviLion - 17 points
LiviCub - 16.5 points
Durnford - 15 points
As always, suggestions/criticisms/opinions are welcome throughout the season. I'll try my best to keep things updated on a fairly regular basis, or at least aim for it!
Last edited by Afro on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:11 pm; edited 11 times in total