The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Good win for Hearts

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Good win for Hearts Empty Good win for Hearts

Post by Auld Nick Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Hearts off to a flyer with that win in Govan. After a season unbeaten the home side have had a an early wake up call. Hopefully the Bairns give them another reminder this week that they are not going to get to run roughshod through this division.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Good win for Hearts Empty Re: Good win for Hearts

Post by Liviforever Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 pm

I've changed my mind about Sevco winning the league. I still think they should be capable of doing so with the dosh they splash about and having Miller & Boyd up front, but as it stands McCoist is hopeless and they don't have any creativity to get the ball into Boyd.

Miller is having to drop deep to collect the ball too which means he isn't up front on the edge of the last defender stretching the defence and giving Boyd space to poach in the box. No point hoofing it up tp Boyd, he isn't gonna beat players and run with the ball, he is a poacher and a very good one but totally ineffective the way they are playing him.

From the big 3 Hearts look the best so far as I've seen.
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Great result, it has to be said. However, I don't think they should get too carried away given how shite Rangers are under McCoist. I reckon he'll get emptied before the end of the season.
    mozam76
    mozam76

Post by mozam76 Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:59 pm

EdinburghLivi wrote:Great result, it has to be said. However, I don't think they should get too carried away given how shite Rangers are under McCoist. I reckon he'll get emptied before the end of the season.

I'm not convinced they can afford to mate. He's on at least 600k a year, he'd be due that plus compo if he's punted, plus they'd have to fork out whatever his backroom staff would be due - all that alone is well over £1m you'd have thought. Add in to that the fact he's got the same again in shares - McCoist looks to me to be damn near unsackable.

He is totally rancid though. Tactically as bad as it gets.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:06 pm

I heard they'd also have to pay him back his pay cut if he was sacked. Win win whatever happens to him, either way he's minted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:36 pm