- Erskine impressed me, think he could do well alongside Hardie with some nice touches and passes
- Tiffoney looked bright when he came on, again some good touches and has pace that could hurt defences
- Halkett was excellent, shame about the third goal but it could have been more if not for him
- I think Wylde will get better with more games, looked sharper today than he did against Hearts anyway
- Erm, it wasn't as cold as I thought it would be?
Happy to put this one behind us and look ahead to Fir Park next week, hopefully a nice birthday present in the form of a Hardie hat trick.
Actually I think Erskine was very poor; we would have been far better with Cadden in that position.
Halkett had one of his worst games for us but then again the whole defence tried too much to play a John Hughes tippy tappy game trying the pass the ball between each other when there wasnt the space to do so and kept getting robbed. Previously we've been so successful in relieving pressure by getting the ball swiftly into the opposition half.
Menga was clearly unfit; he obviously prefers playing more on the wing than dead in the centre but he was certainly well off his game - not the mention the two golden chances where he missed the goal altogether.
Lamie seemed a little unsure of what position hew was meant to be playing; attacking he was still good but took far too long in getting back; that said he's just back from injury.
One strange thing was that whenever Lawless got the ball he seemed to be surrounded by three or four rangers players; that being said I though he did okay although his shooting was also pretty abysmal.
Byrne seemed to take a sore one in the first half and seemed to be winded after that.
For me Pittman was MOTM; kept running; hassling and trying to make something happen. That being said if the young lad Tiffoney had been on for 90 minutes I might have changed my mind over MOTM. Having watched the highlights he definitely should have had a penalty at the end.